• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
This may be of some interest for those new to the rep world.

Part 1

This might be of interest to those wanting to know who produces the best!

Which Factory Is The Best On Making Replica Watches ?

Confusion will come across your mind especially if you are new in replica, because there are many replica factory around the market, weather well known or not. When you look at the website mentioning so many different replica factories, there will be some obvious questions, which factory is the best? Are they all good?

In order to wipe your confusion, I will explain which factory is the best to make particular brands or models. Because every factory have their own flagship model on replica watch they built. By this topic, I hope you guys will understand and use it as guidance to pick some good stuffs from the right factory. I will try as honest as possible to tell the truth, and this is also based on my experience handling replica selling activities, and getting more information from replica forums, and from the customer feedback.

Here we go... !

NOOB FACTORY

This factory is very well known in the replica industry. Even their name is used for any good replica from china. Is this Noob? (means is this replica?). This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below are some list of their flagship replica watches (click the product name to see the watches) :

J FACTORY

When you ask which factory best on making Audemars Piguet? There is no doubt to go to J Factory, not other factory. There are so many review of how good JF making those AP models. But, not only AP J Factory also have some other cool stuffs on Breitling, Cartier, and many more. This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below are some list of their flagship replica watches (click the product name to see the watches) :

Z FACTORY (ZF)

This factory is not an old factory like Noob or BP, but this factory recently made so many brands and model replicated perfectly. Some brands like IWC Schaffhausen, Tudor, Bell & Ross, and some Panerai model. These are some models as ZF flagship replica (click the product name to see the watches) :
BP FACTORY

Formerly known as the first generation Rolex best maker, BP still making good copies up until now. There are some brands and model that you must go for this factory for some reasons, here are their flagships (click the product name to see the watches) :

AR FACTORY

If you looking for the best build for Rolex especially Daytona, Submariner and Datejust, this factory is the best choice for those models. By having perfect build, details, and perfect 904L materials, ARF now leading the market on Rolex build replication.. Here are their flagships (click the product name to see the watches) :
  • Rolex > Daytona series (with perfect details and solid build with 904L stainless steel materials), Datejust 36mm, and Submariner 116610LN with 2824 movement. Clearly, this factory is more focusing on perfect build, they choose regular reliable movement to support instead of making the movement looks close to gen with some issue in the future.

V6 FACTORY (KW/HBB)

This is the only factory that produces so many brands, and the good thing is most of them are categorized as perfect copy among other factories. Formerly known as the first factory made perfect copy of Hublot Big Bang series, now they made bunch of perfect models from some other brands. Here they are (click the product name to see the watches) :

and there is more

beau7816

Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Part two of who has the best rep

VS FACTORY

This is quite new factory in the market, but this factory has made some perfect Panerai model. I dont know weather they will produce another brand or not, but so far the only brand they made is Panerai. The good thing about this factory is they made random serial number which match between case and the one on the movement. Only 5 flaghsip replica from this factory so far (click the product name to see the watches) : PAM441, PAM213 (real split-second), PAM382, PAM359 and PAM312

MK FACTORY

This factory is also very reliable on making some brands and model, Below are some of their flagship (click the product name to see the watches) :
  • Rolex > MK factory is mastering on Celini model, you wont find any other Rolex model made by this factory except Cellini. The build is good and I consider this model from MK is the best quality so far in the market
  • IWC Schaffhausen > When you looking for Portofino model, there are 2 factories around the market who made perfect replica, but i will consider MK as recommendation. Another model is Pilot Analog model
  • Patek Philippe > Talking about the best Nautilus 5711 model, the latest version that very close to genuine is form MK factory
  • Tag Heuer > Recently MK factory launched the new Calibre 5 WAY201A model, and it is very recommended
  • Breguet > It is very hard to find good replica of breguet, but if you looking for the simple breguet replica, you have to choose from MK factory. The best Breguet from this factory is Classique 5177BR.

OM FACTORY

This factory is only mastering on some Omega model, such as (click the product name to see the watches) Planet Ocean chronograph, Speedmaster Crhonograph, New model of Planet Ocean 600m, and Speedmaster 57 model. Previously JH made these models, however they can not make independent minute and hours counter on the sub dial. Suddenly OM Factory just popped up to beat JH with revolutionarry movement by having fully function chronograph on those models. The movement is also quite reliable, there is none of customers having issue with this model since these was launched.

S FACTORY

Again, there are some factory only develop 1 single brand, like S factory (SF) is only mastering in some Panerai model which is quite the same quality with KW /V6 Factory. Both are with super clone movement, but some form S Factory are better, such as on these model (click the model to see detail products): PAM604, PAM425, PAM448, PAM690, PAM672, PAM1359, PAM605, PAM1312, and PAM449

X FACTORY (XF)

Formerly known as KW, now they are rebranding with new factory name ; XF. Mastering on Panerai, Tudor, and Zenith Pilot, this factory now star leading the market again, competing with VS factory (on Panerai), ZF (On Tudor and Zenith). For some models like PAM 111, PAM005, PAM000. I will say this factory is the best maker so far.

G FACTORY (GF)

Mostly making some replica on Germany watches like Glashutte, A Lange & Sohne, now this factory launched the most demandable Breitling replica on perfection. Here are some brands and model as GF flagship replica (click the product name to see the watches) :

T FACTORY (TF)

This factory is the master of Tourbillon and some complication watches. When you looking for Tourbillon replica watches, there is no other choice to buy only from this factory. Even not exactly like genuine, but all tourbillon watches from this factory are well made and well function. These are some models that I recommend for you :
I hope this topic can help you to decide which brand and models is the best from any particular replica factories in replica industry. At the end, first understand that a replica factory ARE NOT OFFER FLAWLESS REPLICA, this is replica, even if these are the best and the closest one, there MUST be a flaws. What can you expect by buying $300 replica compare to $3,000 or even $30,000 genuine. You must accept the fact that these are replica and you must accept the fact of their minor or major flaws. All you need to do is find out the seller/dealer who can speak and response your questions properly.

Like me its probably worth printing this out as a reference guide - happy shopping

beau7816

Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
yllekp Pat is there a way to make the above as a sticky somewhere. If so can you help.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp Pat is there a way to make the above as a sticky somewhere. If so can you help.

I will have a chat with other staff and see what we can do.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

The only concern we have is dtime are not TDs here. We do not want to advertise Non TDs as a place to get watches.

HelenBK27

27/6/18
UK
Great Post, Very informative. Thanks very much for taking the time to put it together.