• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best place to get a replica

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Excellent question. Are you looking for Swiss-made, 1:1? The kind that you could wear into any Rolex store and nobody could tell it's a replica?

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
where can i find the best daytona replicas

I would suggest first going to the store.

Go to the flame retardant aisle.
Find the most expensive flame suit they have
and then strap up cuz the firestorm youre about to receive will be the likes of something you've never seen before.

On a serious note. Do some research man. Its all here. I literally do months of research before purchasing a rep. Unless you want to spend gen money spend some time and READ

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Excellent question. Are you looking for Swiss-made, 1:1? The kind that you could wear into any Rolex store and nobody could tell it's a replica?

Oh, please link me to these mythical pieces? Who's the maker? Out of work Swiss watchsmiths?

Reactions: deersniper

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

Ah, epicness of this never fails. Whenever my mood goes under, all I need to do is to type "tucker" into the RWI search engine.

DisplacedSoutherner

Known Member
12/11/12
Not sure if this is the best place to get an answer regarding this or not but is there a trusted rep dealer located in the US? If I recall, there was at some point but I can't seem to find their info on the site. I'm looking to get a Rolex Explorer 1016. I've used InTime in the past and had a great experience but if I could get one domestically, I might prefer it.