• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best replica Rolex ss for under 500?? Not including fees

Haroldas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/18
Hello new to the forum what would be the best option for a replica for under 500$ Any custom or franken pieces? At the moment I was looking to get the arf 904l Explorer 1 from chazingtime02. Just looking for something to beat around currently own a real air king with the concentric dial and a explorer 2. And sorry if I dont know all of the rep lingo lol. Im new to this Thanks!

AriChoresh

30/8/17
I did own a JF V2 explorer and it was amazing. the ARF is very bew (ARF are JF) and uses the 904l steel, and has the correct dial font.
did not saw it in rl but i think it is the best Rolex under 500.

Reactions: Haroldas

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Gary_f9b504_384107.gif

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
I did own a JF V2 explorer and it was amazing. the ARF is very bew (ARF are JF) and uses the 904l steel, and has the correct dial font.
did not saw it in rl but i think it is the best Rolex under 500.

Do you think chazingtime 02 is safe? ive seen people talking about the original and how it was great but I haven't seen much talk about the new site..

Daniel1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
New York, USA
The hulk from ARF Factory is one of the best standard reps that you can get, although the Noob is easier to turn into a franken. But my vote would be for the ARF (I found on PureTime)

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Try the R factory Franken section. May have some summer clearance custom and franken under $500.
Maybe even take one to your local AD and see if you can fool them, see what you can get away with.

Reactions: emdeevee

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
Do you think chazingtime 02 is safe? ive seen people talking about the original and how it was great but I haven't seen much talk about the new site..

Crap I'm about to order iwc bronze
What's wrong with their new site

Reactions: Haroldas

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Try the R factory Franken section. May have some summer clearance custom and franken under $500.
Maybe even take one to your local AD and see if you can fool them, see what you can get away with.

My guy you are very ridiculous you accuse me of trolling but then you proceed to do it. Your a joke go outside get a job and purchase the real thing then you can even try to question someones curiosity.

AriChoresh

30/8/17

Chazingtime is a trusted dealer here, just go to trusted dealer section here and pick one, The td i trust the most is lucy.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
"Best replica Rolex for under 500$?" A guy was asking the same question yesterday in the shout box....
His name was... was...ah, yes! Watchyourpocket!... you know him?
(Yes... YOU KNOW HIM VERY WELL!)