• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica rolex to rolex store.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Some of you replica watch people are jokes fake watches are for fake people my friend. Not trolling Im actually trying to get factual information and some people are actually being nice. And I dont have time to troll my friend, but I bet you do being a basement dwelling moron. Good Night And thank you for everyone who actually answered the question and understood my curiosity.

Ok "sockboy" - didn't take long for you to be Banned did it, now?
You were told not to be so disrespectful as to test AD's by taking your rep into store. You didn't care enough for your AD "friend" that you were jeopardizing his business.
You continued to argue and make excuses and then resorted to disrespect board members by name calling when they wouldn't agree with you. You even created a sock for yourself, and made up your own supporting comments posting them in your own thread. Always a "moronic" thing to do.
You weren't "fact finding", just trolling. And true to form, like all little ill intentioned, attention seeking trolls, you took the rope and hung yourself.
So now you are Banned. Good riddance you little troll. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Reactions: trailboss99

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
What is it with people making homosexual innuendo's when they lose their shit...

Kinda weird huh?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I saw this kid talking crap in the chat box 2 days ago.. i'm glad i pushed him on the subject and now alas.. hes banned.

I can smell these rats instantly.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I will if he shows his face again.
He’s been trying to log on to his banned accounts. He’ll be back. He hates us but just can’t stay away from the forum.

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
I would buy a homage watch if it has the same quality as the replicas, sadly they have not. I have a steinhart ocean one ....

...... , look at "Davosa" as an example, the quality is not bad but expensive and not better than a 500 dollar replica.

you forget to consider reg. the price tag that those come with gen ETA movements.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The ETA has nothing to do with the finishing, i saw new 2018 steel davosa models and they look like crap compared to 2017 and the pricetag is even higher.

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
okay, I looked up Davosa dealer's price list and WHAT?... the Tenos Diver starting at € 800 ??? wtf? IIRC it was € 400 - 500 not that long ago... crazy

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah the prices are going up but the quality looks not like "800 €" sometimes the SEL look worse than my Regmariner lol