• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica rolex to rolex store.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Dont worry lol I never said I would try to sell it as a genuine. Like I said i know the owner personally and some of the sales people. I took a fake day date platinum from dh gate there once and we had a fun laugh because it weighs like a tin can. And I wanted to possibly take the new arf 904l just to see if they would notice. Its just funny how alot of people are getting offended its not like I said i was going to take it to a pawn shop and try to sell it or something. Lol

:rofl:

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
91830cc5ba93718520d27ea1940dbb8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Dont worry lol I never said I would try to sell it as a genuine. Like I said i know the owner personally and some of the sales people. I took a fake day date platinum from dh gate there once and we had a fun laugh because it weighs like a tin can. And I wanted to possibly take the new arf 904l just to see if they would notice. Its just funny how alot of people are getting offended its not like I said i was going to take it to a pawn shop and try to sell it or something. Lol

Good lord dude !

I'm sure your AD "friends" look forward to having you bring in your cheap arse crap reps and having you insult their intelligence, waste their time by disrespecting them.
Just for laughs, huh ?

Grow up kid, stop trolling so hard for attention or whatever your malfunction is.

Reactions: phdsjain

Haroldas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/18
[/COLOR]

Good lord dude !

I'm sure your AD "friends" look forward to having you bring in your cheap arse crap reps and having you insult their intelligence, waste their time by disrespecting them.
Just for laughs, huh ?

Grow up kid, stop trolling so hard for attention or whatever your malfunction is.

Some of you replica watch people are jokes fake watches are for fake people my friend. Not trolling Im actually trying to get factual information and some people are actually being nice. And I dont have time to troll my friend, but I bet you do being a basement dwelling moron. Good Night And thank you for everyone who actually answered the question and understood my curiosity.

Reactions: timmywatch

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Some of you replica watch people are jokes fake watches are for fake people my friend. Not trolling Im actually trying to get factual information and some people are actually being nice. And I dont have time to troll my friend, but I bet you do being a basement dwelling moron. Good Night And thank you for everyone who actually answered the question and understood my curiosity.

Poor little fella, got called out for trolling and lost his composure.
Best mind the name calling. Not the best way to make good impressions.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Poor little fella, got called out for trolling and lost his composure.
Best mind the name calling. Not the best way to make good impressions.

Again being a hypocrite your a fool go buy a Seiko if you cant afford the real thing my friend. :punk::giggle::giggle: I wouldn't even have talked to you in real life my friend you are probably one of the people who puts there oily fingers all over the glass at the "Authorized dealers" lol. Grow up and grow a thicker skin you pansy snowflakes need to learn that the in the real world no one cares about your safe spaces and feelings.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Nice experiment. A friend has a watch shop, so I took my JF 114300 gray and he had the Gen blue. He touched it, handled it, even had it side by side and asked me if I wanted to trade it for his blue one. Of course I said no, that it was a super rep and he should look at this rep to be careful when he buys watches for his business. I held both and they felt almost the same, except for the clasp of the JF that makes a loose sound.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Oh, and please never try to pass a rep as gen! That makes all.this community look like a bunch of criminals and really hide the true passion we have for watches.

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Oh, and please never try to pass a rep as gen! That makes all.this community look like a bunch of criminals and really hide the true passion we have for watches.

Thank you for actually being nice and answering to my curiosity Like I keep repeating Im not going to try to trade it in or something or even tell anyone it is real only to this particular boutique because like I Have said I know the owner and we are very good friends.

Reactions: timmywatch

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
TIL I am fake

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thank you for actually being nice and answering to my curiosity Like I keep repeating Im not going to try to trade it in or something or even tell anyone it is real only to this particular boutique because like I Have said I know the owner and we are very good friends.

Just to summarize what I said in the shoutbox. You may very well be telling the truth, that you are friends with a dealer. That does not remove how extremely disrespectful and callous your "joke" will be. Granted the friendship, but are you 100% friends with EVERYONE who will be in the store? Can you ensure it? It only takes just one person (yes just one) who has the experience, knowledge and worse, clout, to see your dealer friend or his staff handling your ARF 904L Explorer, and your friend can possibly kiss his business goodbye. Maybe the person is an influential (and worse, repeat) customer, he won't buy from there ever again. He will tell his friends, they will tell their friends. News of this increasing exodus reaches the various partners, who will cease to continue their agreements with your friend.

Maybe you can't appreciate since you're not affected. Since the McDonald's store has been mentioned, let's put the situation in this context. How about if someone comes into your store complaining that he found a pubic hair on his Big Mac? Later on, your dealer friend admits to employing someone to do it for laughs. You would find it amusing yes? Until it turns out some customers heard of the complaint and are avid users of social media. Rumors of the pubic hair incident is shared in the various social networks and spreads like wildfire. In this day and age, once something is shared there, it can never be taken back, The PuBic Mac will forever be tied to your store.

We've told you we highly discourage it and I've told you a worst case scenario. You still want to do it? We won't stop you. Like people eating Tide Pods and doing the "In My Feelings" challenge, you can't prevent people from doing stupid things even if you told them of the consequences. Sometimes experience is really the greatest teacher.

30/11/17
EU

Hilarious.

This is not really directed personally to the above member but his statement perfectly summarizes a common attitude in the rep community.

If you don't want to pass your to as a gen, why does it have the logo on it? Why is everybody obsessed about their reps having tells or being "as per gen" in every aspect down to passing a loupe inspection? Get a sterile Parnis and be done with it already!!

I smell serious hypocrisy, double-think and cognitive dissonance.

I suspect this attitude was invented by people who own gens and somehow justify their reps by this? Honestly, I don't know...

I wouldn't want to go into an AD with a rep -- but for my sake, not theirs. It's obviously disrespectful and stupid too. But passing off reps as gens ... if you're not comfortable with that I think you choose the wrong hobby. Just get a Parnis and collect stamps or whatever. Or hide your watch and make sure no one sees it!

Now I don't think rep watches actually hurt the industry more than it makes people interested and eventually makes them buy the real deal. And same thing with software piracy to a huge extent. But let's call a spade a spade -- a lot of aspects of replicas are illegal. Here it's illegal to sell or import but not to buy. If you own a rep, at least you contributed to something considered illegal somewhere.

Not taking your rep to the AD is kinda like the mobsters not murdering people in church.

​​​​​​By all means do follow this rule but please please stop the preaching, it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. This is a rep forum. You're not going to win any moral debate, ever. Just enjoy the hobby for what it is and realize no one is really getting hurt, probably.

Reactions: csthe

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Ha ha ha ha - I love how you said this after publicly confirming you have or do own at least two replica watches.... Jackass

Hes just gaslighting!!

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I can't understand why we use the term "fake watch" referring to "replica watch".
Term "fake watch" describes something that look like a watch but fails to primary feature of it, telling time.

I do understand why groups of gen watches choose this term, i just don't get why we accept it.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Im not going to tell them lol I want to see what I could get away with. I own a real air king and a explorer 2 and take them to get serviced often at that location so there might be a bias because I have become friends with some of them and have bought a watch from there. But I want to see if they suspect anything and how far i can push it lol.

My question to you is why have you had to have your 2 gen rolexs serviced "often" as you say?? it would seem if your having to have them serviced often then you may have an issue with them?? maybe your AD friend sold you a couple of fake watches to go along with the other one you bought in for him!!!

Reactions: DD60

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
I can't understand why we use the term "fake watch" referring to "replica watch".
Term "fake watch" describes something that look like a watch but fails to primary feature of it, telling time.

I do understand why groups of gen watches choose this term, i just don't get why we accept it.

Add the word "brand" between the word fake and watch and your prob is solved.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
You must be one of those dopes who thinks a watch dealer authenticates a watch by looking at it.
​​
Always the first thing they do is check serials on the movement and the watch case and they will have details on their system of who bought it and which location and details about the reference.

And also watch clerks are not supposed to accuse anyone of owning a fake watch.
unless the person is trying to trade it in or have it repaired is the only point where they will say.. Sir this is a fake. It's completely unprofessional of a salesperson at an AD to accuse anyone of wearing a fake.

Otherwise they will just say a compliment and let you be on your way.

I worked in watch retail, many many times d/heads wore a fake watch and thought they didnt get spotted because I wasn't allowed to say anything!

KID.. Your abolute buffoon. Get lost. You won't be welcome here

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Hilarious.

This is not really directed personally to the above member but his statement perfectly summarizes a common attitude in the rep community.

If you don't want to pass your to as a gen, why does it have the logo on it? Why is everybody obsessed about their reps having tells or being "as per gen" in every aspect down to passing a loupe inspection? Get a sterile Parnis and be done with it already!!

I smell serious hypocrisy, double-think and cognitive dissonance.

I suspect this attitude was invented by people who own gens and somehow justify their reps by this? Honestly, I don't know...

I wouldn't want to go into an AD with a rep -- but for my sake, not theirs. It's obviously disrespectful and stupid too. But passing off reps as gens ... if you're not comfortable with that I think you choose the wrong hobby. Just get a Parnis and collect stamps or whatever. Or hide your watch and make sure no one sees it!

Now I don't think rep watches actually hurt the industry more than it makes people interested and eventually makes them buy the real deal. And same thing with software piracy to a huge extent. But let's call a spade a spade -- a lot of aspects of replicas are illegal. Here it's illegal to sell or import but not to buy. If you own a rep, at least you contributed to something considered illegal somewhere.

Not taking your rep to the AD is kinda like the mobsters not murdering people in church.

​​​​​​By all means do follow this rule but please please stop the preaching, it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. This is a rep forum. You're not going to win any moral debate, ever. Just enjoy the hobby for what it is and realize no one is really getting hurt, probably.

I would buy a homage watch if it has the same quality as the replicas, sadly they have not. I have a steinhart ocean one as an example and the quality of the bracelet feels like my 150 € regmariner (i even believe it comes from the same factory).

So i dont care about the brand name i just like the design. Diddun is a good example, they copy the Royal Oak design but the quality is the worst crap ive ever seen. Time100 had better quality for 80 € (was a pretty good watch btw) but did fall apart when i was wearing it (never happened to any of my replicas) and they dont have any replacements because AP tried to sue them if they produce more watches. Same shit with Hublot homages btw. "Megir" is "ok" but the quality is shit as hell. Rolex i dont even talk about, look at "Davosa" as an example, the quality is not bad but expensive and not better than a 500 dollar replica.

So yeah for the other guy with "Fake watches are for fake watches" thats a good quote because some members here owning 300k USD gen watches :D

And they will never "homage" watches like the Sang Bleu etc.