• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica rolex to rolex store.

Haroldas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/18
Has anyone ever taken a replica rolex to a rolex store??? I did it once with the crappy dh gate replica with the auto movment instaly spotted it. Going to do it again with the new arf 904 explorer 1 to get the band adjusted. Do you think they would notice it??

Reactions: timmywatch

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Im not going to tell them lol I want to see what I could get away with. I own a real air king and a explorer 2 and take them to get serviced often at that location so there might be a bias because I have become friends with some of them and have bought a watch from there. But I want to see if they suspect anything and how far i can push it lol.

Reactions: tecbarrera

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Im not going to tell them lol I want to see what I could get away with. I own a real air king and a explorer 2 and take them to get serviced often at that location so there might be a bias because I have become friends with some of them and have bought a watch from there. But I want to see if they suspect anything and how far i can push it lol.

Ok kidding aside, this is like RWI rule Number 1, never, ever, under any circumstances wear your rep into an AD. And if for some reason you chose not to follow this rule, for the love of all that is holy, do not post about it on the forum, or you will run the risk of getting brigged or banned. Seriously, not good...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Go troll elsewhere....or at least get better at it.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
images

Reactions: pdw1

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
I am sorry for saying this on the forum new to this I did not know it was not allowed I will keep it in mind for next time

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Yeah I know but I posted both at the same time sorry. Also can you please check out my other post please i was wondering what would be the best rep I could get for under 500 because I am looking at the arf 904l explorer 1 from chazingtime02 at the moment but im not sure if its the best option people have been telling me that i could get some fraken pieces for the same amount

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

So, you have so little respect for that dealer that you would take a fake into his store. Would you park a kit car Ferrari on the real Ferrari dealer forecourt?
Yeah you probably would, you need to grow up and learn some respect.

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Why is everything getting mad over stupid things my guy??? I know the owner personally and we always joke around like this. Hes had people off of crailgist come into my McDonalds store and start screeming and things of that nature hahahah all of you need to loosen up.

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Honestly, please do and let us know how it went down. I’ve got no issues with that. You’ll probably fool the clerks because they don’t know squat. They’re just salesmen. You’ll never fool a seasoned pro or the watchsmith. Just don’t sell it off as the real thing and you’re fine by me.

Reactions: Haroldas

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Why is everything getting mad over stupid things my guy??? I know the owner personally and we always joke around like this. Hes had people off of crailgist come into my McDonalds store and start screeming and things of that nature hahahah all of you need to loosen up.

Come on. You knew you would get this reaction. That’s why you brought it up.

Reactions: JDnTexas

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
Dont worry lol I never said I would try to sell it as a genuine. Like I said i know the owner personally and some of the sales people. I took a fake day date platinum from dh gate there once and we had a fun laugh because it weighs like a tin can. And I wanted to possibly take the new arf 904l just to see if they would notice. Its just funny how alot of people are getting offended its not like I said i was going to take it to a pawn shop and try to sell it or something. Lol