• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Declined Purchases Through Visa

yury123

Looking Around
27/7/18
Hi all, would someone please help me out. I'm not a noobie, just haven't bought reps in a long time (5 years). I have trouble with purchasing through TD's such as intime, puretime, etc. Every time I try to purchase with my Visa credit card from Wells Fargo my card gets declined or some error appears during checkout. Looking through my account statement online, no declined purchases are even shown. Even when I called my bank, they said no transactions were declined nor were attempted. What's going on? has anyone had this issue before? PS trying to get black bay ZF red bezel.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It's automatic, your bank probably isn't even aware of it. Call the bank, tell them you'll be making a purchase on Chinese website (give the date) ask them to ensure that the transaction is not blocked.

yury123

Looking Around
27/7/18
It's automatic, your bank probably isn't even aware of it. Call the bank, tell them you'll be making a purchase on Chinese website (give the date) ask them to ensure that the transaction is not blocked.

I called my bank, they ensure nothing will get blocked in the next 3 days and yet again no payment is going through. Don't know what else to do.

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Perhaps make sure you have $$$ in your account.
Sorry couldn’t resist ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yury123

Looking Around
27/7/18
Perhaps make sure you have $$$ in your account.
Sorry couldn’t resist ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Yes. Enough to buy a gen or 4. I wanted to purchase a rep and see if I like it enough to buy a gen. Anyone with Fells Fargo on here?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I called my bank, they ensure nothing will get blocked in the next 3 days and yet again no payment is going through. Don't know what else to do.

Try another payment method - Bank Wire, Western Union etc.

Adam2326

Horology Curious
10/5/18
I just made my first purchase using my wells debit card. I received a confirmation email that my order was received but the money did not come out of my account. I expected some issues with the transaction so I'm prepared to send a wire but don't want to double pay. Does it normally take hours for the transaction to actually process or should it be instant?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Call your credit card company and speak to somebody who actually knows what they’re talking about. I had a similar issue with MasterCard: I spoke to their fraud prevention department.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
What i heard.from pt is china bans visa. Just use anithrt form of payment. Master or btc

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Adam2326

Horology Curious
10/5/18
So my Wells Visa Debit allowed the transaction to clear. I checked my account this morning and it went through, so it obviously takes some time for them to allow the transaction but it was never declined. And this was without calling Wells Fargo or Visa.. So there may be something going on with your account, if you have experienced fraud or disputed transactions in the past that might be the reason? My account has been open since 2010 without any disputes thank God

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
So my Wells Visa Debit allowed the transaction to clear. I checked my account this morning and it went through, so it obviously takes some time for them to allow the transaction but it was never declined. And this was without calling Wells Fargo or Visa.. So there may be something going on with your account, if you have experienced fraud or disputed transactions in the past that might be the reason? My account has been open since 2010 without any disputes thank God

Did you buy from Puretime or a different TD? OP mentioned Puretime, and there are people who do have trouble paying with Visa.

Adam2326

Horology Curious
10/5/18
Apologies, I ordered with intime, and was under the impression that's who we are discussing. I must have miss-read that.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Apologies, I ordered with intime, and was under the impression that's who we are discussing. I must have miss-read that.

Intime is fine. I think Puretime is flagged by many credit card companies.