• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planning on my First Hublot Rep

rootaxxess

Horology Curious
11/4/18
Hello Lovely Members,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to reps. I spent most of the last 2 days browsing through these forums and reading lots of posts, from buyers guide to movements to buying process etc. While its been immensely helpful, I still have a few questions for which I believe I'd eventually find answers for by reading more and more here.

This is my first time buying a rep. I've decided to go with a Hublot Big Bang or a Hublot Classic Fusion.

While there seem to be quite a few reputed TDs here, I see not everyone seem to deal with Hublots. If I was buying a Rolex rep that I understand I could contact any of the TDs and my requirement might be fulfilled. But I would like to know, which TDs specialize in Hublot. If there are recommended TDs for Hublots, and who usually has the best quality ones.

I don't mind paying a bit extra to have the best made rep that looks very much like a gen. a Rep that would be hard to distinguish against the Gen. Sometimes when I see friends wearing a good watch, they let me try it out, so we get to examine it unclose. None of us are experts in gens, but I don't want it to look like a fake the moment someone who owns a gen sublet takes it to their hands. I wanna be able to wear the rep with good confidence.

So please help me out and guide me on which TDs to approach, and I will do the rest of my research from there.

Thanks!