• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buyer - Need Help

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I'm looking for a Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41 Blue Dial, and I (obviously) don't have enough money, yet, to afford a genuine one. I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get the best possible replica for this watch? I want it to look as close to the real one as is possible, and I would really appreciate any of your guys' input.

I'm sure you guys all know what the watch looks like, but here's a link that has a picture, just in case: https://www.jomashop.com/rolex-watch-126334blso.html

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Hello,
the best possible replica is a good replica but is not flawless... only the gen is flawless.
Many people here are used to change what they think are obvious tell of the watch "fakeness"
But you should remember that the gen parts (date wheel, crystal, bezel etc.) sometimes won't fit the rep watch

That said... I still can't say what watch is "the best replica"
I suggest to buy the best you can afford and then improve it where the flaws are more obvious.

Reactions: jBz0und

Jun

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/4/18
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I'm looking for a Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41 Blue Dial, and I (obviously) don't have enough money, yet, to afford a genuine one. I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get the best possible replica for this watch? I want it to look as close to the real one as is possible, and I would really appreciate any of your guys' input.

I'm sure you guys all know what the watch looks like, but here's a link that has a picture, just in case: https://www.jomashop.com/rolex-watch-126334blso.html

don't know if you would be interested in oyster day date black dial? I have bought one from directly from Noob factory and trying to sell it as I wanted to buy an air king instead, its been with me for a couple weeks so and still under very good condition, please let me know if you are interested so we may go for further discussion ;/)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
don't know if you would be interested in oyster day date black dial? I have bought one from directly from Noob factory and trying to sell it as I wanted to buy an air king instead, its been with me for a couple weeks so and still under very good condition, please let me know if you are interested so we may go for further discussion ;/)

Noob Factory doesn't sell watches directly to the public. What is the name of dealer where your purchased your watch?

Jun

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/4/18
Noob Factory doesn't sell watches directly to the public. What is the name of dealer where your purchased your watch?

you a joke

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
okay, here is the long story of how I got the watch, so basically I asked my cousin's friend in China which he knows the market well and has very good relationship with Guranzhou watch sellers and he got this watch for me and at the time my parents was in China so I asked them to bring the watch (after I purchased it) to the UK so to avoid custom check, and it came with a Noob sticker but I peeled it off, however I still got the original picture taken by my cousin's friend....sorry bout my English cuz I'm Chinese and I'm still learning it xD.. so yeah, that's how I got it, I requested for the best movement which was a2836 and that's why I paid more than 2000chinese yuan.. tbf I personally was goona buy the watch from Bravo Toro (trusted dealer) but then I was kinda scared of being scammed or whatsoever, so I asked my cousin's friend instead xD..

Picture please

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I suggest that you get your 30 days and 25 posts in on RWI and then sell your watch in the M2M section. If you sell it any other way you and the buyer are susceptible to being scammed. You joined 4/15/18 so you are almost to your 30 days. Stick around and contribute to the forum (instead of just trying to sell your used watch via a backdoor sale).

tat2

Known Member
10/10/10
Try narika really great guy to deal with won’t break the bank if you like them can always upgrade to something better .... then gets silly money!!!!!!!!!!