• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Huggins

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/8/18
Hobe Sound
Thank you for the information. I ordered my first rep yesterday from chazing time the new Daytona Noob V2. he said it's not in stock but to be patient. do I wait to pay him once he has it in stock and can send me QC pictures?
Also he mentioned that he only accepts PayPal from veteran buyers; I would have assumed that PayPal would be the safest mode of payment...finally I requested DHL as a shipping service (USA) (MAGA) any problems with that? thank you for all your help!

arcanage

Horology Curious
10/11/18
Does rejecting the QC and changing my order to a different watch cost the TD? I rejected one watch and now I'm worried the TD is mad at me as there is no more updates on my order.

Wristwatcher519

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Great info for a noob like me. Have a question though. Are the $250-$450 reps on the TD sites actually different/better quality then the $150 AAA ones I can buy on Canal St in Manhattan? I was thinking the street dealers are probably buying in bulk from the same dealers? No?

Harry69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/1/19
I'm so glad I've read this.. I've asked a few questions on getting a rep watch. And the folks who have replied have probably been rolling their eyes at another noob with daft questions..
So cheers. Forwarned and forearmed .

Doikk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/17
Great posts for noobs, if everyone read this post first it would stop alot of the same question being asked.

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Thank you for this post! Being one of the noobs you are talking about I found this guide very helpful! :)

stampsatit

15/3/16
I start from this very useful but you have to pay then they send you QC pics.

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
Kudos for this step-by-step. I appreciate the way members help members around here. It's AWESOME!

RollyAPP

Horology Curious
19/5/19
Thank you for the steps. Really puts my mind at ease before buying my first rep :)

thanks again

bigben2020

Looking Around
17/6/19
Thanks! Just placed my first order with Lucy. I feel much more comfortable with the process after reading this.

pedrospe

Horology Curious
23/7/19
Thank you so much sir! really helpful information for a beginner! ill go ahead and order my first rep now