• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Carlos157

Horology Curious
12/7/16
U.S.A
I got real lucky when buying my first rep for someone who didn't do much research ( I wasn't part of forum when I bought my first). But this is surely awesome guide for buying your first or even your second watch. :wink:

Big Lebaski

Horology Curious
13/9/16
to cut the story short give me some links with the most close 1:1 replicas and good movements inside them ;) Thank you for great Informative forum . I have to say that before even reading this topic I exchange a couple of emails with dealer to make sure i will get what I see. What do you think about this beauty for a good start in buying replica watches ? I would prefer better mechanism inside like ETA 2824-2 is a 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats than 50% cheaper and less accurate Miyota but i can not find one with this omega case
http://www.intime.co/omega/1396-pre...-blue-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8500.html

Big Lebaski

Horology Curious
13/9/16
:eek:fftopic:​
I wish I knew your forum exist when £ sterling was 1:2 US $
:laugh:

mrnobody

Horology Curious
19/10/16
I had no idea replica watch business had such big following as this forum is, thanks for the info

Jasun

Looking Around
11/10/16
Great job frigpig...I'm new to the site but I've been reading for a while; it's a difficult one to navigate and glean info your looking for so it's nice when you come across a helpful, friendly thread. Cheers to you for starting it!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

sumatera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/16
I found this very useful as a noob. I've started liaising with several different TDs and in general they are very good at responding but you can tell they are busy people. Stay polite and be persistent and you will get there