• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

cloud777

Horology Curious
6/4/16
hello boy!! i read the topic... i don't understand very well :) it's the first time for me... can i ask you a thing please?

so i must go to dealer selection. than i must to choose a dealer.. i ask him if he have the model i want.

if he say yes i must ask him the qc true? he must send me the photo of Rolex true?

or before i must pay a little to send me the photo and than after photo i will pay the rest? thanksssssssssssssss

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
hello boy!! i read the topic... i don't understand very well :) it's the first time for me... can i ask you a thing please?

so i must go to dealer selection. than i must to choose a dealer.. i ask him if he have the model i want.

if he say yes i must ask him the qc true? he must send me the photo of Rolex true?

or before i must pay a little to send me the photo and than after photo i will pay the rest? thanksssssssssssssss

Yes mate, practically that is what you should do. But before jumping into transactions, you should read abit about Rolex replica in the brand sections. I'm sure you have a Rolex model in your mind ya?!, if you do, please see the Rolex sections (in brand sections as I mentioned earlier), see what kind of movement that available for your Rolex model and learn about the movement, find out about the movement pros and cons, at the end when you have all the information you need, then you can choose which dealer that you wanted to deal with, email the dealer see if they have your Rolex and continue it with smooth transactions.

The key is read, learn, and be patience my friend.

Good luck on your finding mate.. Cheers [emoji485].

noobwatchbuyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/15
Also, I would say that the original post could use an update. In my (limited) experience. I find that the websites are quite accomodating especially Puretime & Intime.

As a sidenote, [MENTION=124368]cloud777[/MENTION], if you want a stockwatch, check out Supermirrors in the dealer section (sead) , they have some stock in Europe, and could be a way to reduce risk for your first purchase.

Have fun with it! It's a great hobby, and this is a great forum for learning, well anything, on Gen & rep watches.

Yes mate, practically that is what you should do. But before jumping into transactions, you should read abit about Rolex replica in the brand sections. I'm sure you have a Rolex model in your mind ya?!, if you do, please see the Rolex sections (in brand sections as I mentioned earlier), see what kind of movement that available for your Rolex model and learn about the movement, find out about the movement pros and cons, at the end when you have all the information you need, then you can choose which dealer that you wanted to deal with, email the dealer see if they have your Rolex and continue it with smooth transactions.

The key is read, learn, and be patience my friend.

Good luck on your finding mate.. Cheers [emoji485].

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...e-ULTIMATE-Guide-to-RWI-New-members-read-here!

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I'm a bit worried about customs for watches sent to germany from abroad?

Mark7535

10/4/16
Hey chaps, thanks in advance... I am looking at the DSSD. I have narrowed it down to two models the R018350 SA3135 V6S from tswatch and the watch station A2836 V2. What are your opinions on those two? Can I get better?

dusau

Horology Curious
29/5/16
Firstly thanks. i wonder my country don't allow 75> Euro or 100$ package without tax. They want %20 tax. But some shipping methods like write on box "Gift" and price <100$ works for not paying tax. Every TD do it or i have to ask it ?

Sorry for bad english :(

Sber

Horology Curious
7/6/16
Fantastic! thansk, so now i can do my first purchase

jonathanc77

Horology Curious
10/6/16
I have found a Tag Heuer Carrera watch on Toro Bravos and have emailed a few questions. Should I be trying to get the price down versus what is on the site? I recently came back from Dubai and saw the same watch for $100 less, is it worth tryingt to haggle down? Looking at comment #3, so where should you order it from, do they need to send you the details of how to buy it or you saying that you should make sure they have it first?

michaelb_can

25/1/16
More people need to read this instead of trying this on there own.
So helpful , just like the TD's here !