Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your post. I wish I could have read it before i purchased.

Comment

• Thank you for this

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Comment

• Thank you , Who else read all replies ?

Comment

perfect thanks [emoji106]

Comment

• Hello,

Can you guys tell me how long it takes for the vendor to give me QC pics after the paiement is done ?

Than you all.

Comment

two to five business days after receiving your payment.
              https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

• OK ! Thank you for you fast answer

Comment

• Very informative thank you for taking the time to create this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MrYesterday, post: 652954, member: 33626
                    Yeah, I've tried asking for that a few times, but I think in a lot of cases they don't have them in stock, so they need your $$ to go to the factory to pick up your order before they can take the pics.
                    This is damn right

Comment

• Quick question on 'noob'
                      I am trying to absorb 'as advised' as much information as I can on the forum to gain some basic knowledge, including reading this helpful thread. I have read threads where a 'noob' refers to a newbie on here like this thread, but I've also read other threads where (if I'm not confusing it) a 'noob' seems to refer to a watch?... is a 'noob' a newbie, a watch or both, and... is there a thread dedicated to the terminology commonly used to help us 'noobs'.. I think!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

[QUOTE=;n5398353]Quick question on 'noob'
                        I am trying to absorb 'as advised' as much information as I can on the forum to gain some basic knowledge, including reading this helpful thread. I have read threads where a 'noob' refers to a newbie on here like this thread, but I've also read other threads where (if I'm not confusing it) a 'noob' seems to refer to a watch?... is a 'noob' a newbie, a watch or both, and... is there a thread dedicated to the terminology commonly used to help us 'noobs'.. I think!

Yes, yes it does. Noob is short for "newbie" and noob is a factory/watchmaker. Pay attention to how it's used.

Comment

Thanks for this informative post

Comment

Great post. Very helpful for us noobs looking to buy our first rep.

Comment

Can someone please mention some TD websites please

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I just want to ask, what happens if you are not happy with the QC pictures, will most TD give the money back or offer another watch or offer you a completely different model?

Comment

Working...
                                X