• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Great guide, but my belief is that you need to pay before QC-pics are sent. Perhaps the guide needs minor updates? Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Great guide, but my belief is that you need to pay before QC-pics are sent. Perhaps the guide needs minor updates? Raddave

you are right , but this is how it was back in the day ....

carking07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/20
The simplicity of this post has been one of my favorites as far as giving insights to new folks like myself. Thank you!

FPSMonkey

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/9/18
i have never seen a dealer who will provide QC pics before payment, however good tutorial!

MIke1438

Looking Around
31/3/20
Thanks for your guide. I will stick to these best practices before buying my first watch.

CartierHo

Looking Around
3/5/20
I'm a complete noob, this guide has been incredibly useful. Thank you..

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Yet another great guide. I have learned a lot in just 2 days. Time to find a TD and buy my first rep. Exciting!

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Hi Scottiedog, I really like the Superocean Heritage II, with either blue dial with blue bezel or blue dial with black bezel. Can you help me in my search? Any help will be very much appreciated

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi Scottiedog, I really like the Superocean Heritage II, with either blue dial with blue bezel or blue dial with black bezel. Can you help me in my search? Any help will be very much appreciated

I think all TDs will be able to get that.... Off the top of my head its a current watch. Not sure about blue dial with black bezel though, arent the dial and bezel colour always the same?

Check out Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm - GF V2 :D

Last edited:

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Thanks Scottiedog, really appreciate your guidance. Do you know if anyone does a Exospace rep as cant seem to find anywhere, well not trusted anyway! ????

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Thanks Scottiedog, really appreciate your guidance. Do you know if anyone does a Exospace rep as cant seem to find anywhere, well not trusted anyway! ????

Ive not seen that Exospace before.

Best thing to do in that case is send an image of the watch to the TDs, sometimes they have watches available that are not on the website. They will tell you if they can get it or not.

Secondary, you could post into the Breitling sub-forum, theres plenty of members with a lot of Breitling knowledge and thats the best way to get their attention.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tling-replicas

Last edited:

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Thank you once again Scottiedog, I will put a post on the forum as you suggested.