• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Omegz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/16
Thanks for your post. I wish I could have read it before i purchased.

D

d4m.test

Hello,

Can you guys tell me how long it takes for the vendor to give me QC pics after the paiement is done ?

Than you all.

D

d4m.test

Very informative thank you for taking the time to create this thread

D

d4m.test

Yeah, I've tried asking for that a few times, but I think in a lot of cases they don't have them in stock, so they need your $$ to go to the factory to pick up your order before they can take the pics.
This is damn right

D

d4m.test

Quick question on 'noob'
I am trying to absorb 'as advised' as much information as I can on the forum to gain some basic knowledge, including reading this helpful thread. I have read threads where a 'noob' refers to a newbie on here like this thread, but I've also read other threads where (if I'm not confusing it) a 'noob' seems to refer to a watch?... is a 'noob' a newbie, a watch or both, and... is there a thread dedicated to the terminology commonly used to help us 'noobs'.. I think!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

RobertM

Horology Curious
15/2/16
;n5398353 said:
Quick question on 'noob'
I am trying to absorb 'as advised' as much information as I can on the forum to gain some basic knowledge, including reading this helpful thread. I have read threads where a 'noob' refers to a newbie on here like this thread, but I've also read other threads where (if I'm not confusing it) a 'noob' seems to refer to a watch?... is a 'noob' a newbie, a watch or both, and... is there a thread dedicated to the terminology commonly used to help us 'noobs'.. I think!

Yes, yes it does. Noob is short for "newbie" and noob is a factory/watchmaker. Pay attention to how it's used.

KHK

Horology Curious
11/6/18
Can someone please mention some TD websites please

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Homage40

barrychow

Horology Curious
24/5/18
I just want to ask, what happens if you are not happy with the QC pictures, will most TD give the money back or offer another watch or offer you a completely different model?

barrychow

Horology Curious
24/5/18
Are the method outdated here? I email the TD, and they yes tell me to buy from the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ModernMerchant94

Horology Curious
29/7/18
Can anyoneplease help me. Where can I find the TDs? Is there a list of dealers or something, I'm looking to buy eith a Omegaor Breitling watch, so if any of you know of any good TDs please let me know thanks.