Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly thanks. i wonder my country don't allow 75> Euro or 100$ package without tax. They want %20 tax. But some shipping methods like write on box "Gift" and price <100$ works for not paying tax. Every TD do it or i have to ask it ?

Sorry for bad english

Comment

Fantastic! thansk, so now i can do my first purchase

Comment

I have found a Tag Heuer Carrera watch on Toro Bravos and have emailed a few questions. Should I be trying to get the price down versus what is on the site? I recently came back from Dubai and saw the same watch for $100 less, is it worth tryingt to haggle down? Looking at comment #3, so where should you order it from, do they need to send you the details of how to buy it or you saying that you should make sure they have it first?

Comment

More people need to read this instead of trying this on there own.
          So helpful , just like the TD's here !

Comment

Will do as instructed, Thanks
            REPS VS GENS........ Let´s get ready to rumble!!!

Comment

useful! Will use this guide when I buy my first rep!
              Looking for these watches:
              IWC Portuguese 5001 ZF V3 (Black)
              Tudor Heritage BB ZF V4 (Red & Blue)

Comment

I got real lucky when buying my first rep for someone who didn't do much research ( I wasn't part of forum when I bought my first). But this is surely awesome guide for buying your first or even your second watch.

Comment

Thanks! very useful

Comment

This is great! Thanks.

Comment

That's fantastic information, thank you!

Comment

to cut the story short give me some links with the most close 1:1 replicas and good movements inside them Thank you for great Informative forum . I have to say that before even reading this topic I exchange a couple of emails with dealer to make sure i will get what I see. What do you think about this beauty for a good start in buying replica watches ? I would prefer better mechanism inside like ETA 2824-2 is a 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats than 50% cheaper and less accurate Miyota but i can not find one with this omega case
                        http://www.intime.co/omega/1396-prev...let-a8500.html

Comment

I wish I knew your forum exist when £ sterling was 1:2 US $

Comment

very useful, thx

Comment

I had no idea replica watch business had such big following as this forum is, thanks for the info

Comment

Great job frigpig...I'm new to the site but I've been reading for a while; it's a difficult one to navigate and glean info your looking for so it's nice when you come across a helpful, friendly thread. Cheers to you for starting it!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X