Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumbo9, post: 1858398
    Excellent guide, very useful! just one question, what does it mean in point #4 to "E-mail the dealer and ask them to source the watch for you"?
    Sure jumbo, I personally send a picture of the replica I want to the dealer via email and ask them if they can get it and how much. Simple really.

eh?
    "Modding = turning a $100 rep with flaws into a $500 rep with a few less flaws"
    "There is only so much I, you or any self-styled "expert" can really "know."" donaldejose
    "frig, wtf?? Really man." sub4me
    "If I were a Pam guy, or if I traveled, or if I had money, I'd be all over this!!" levelmanroger
    "Frig you could have at least posted a LESS hot tranny" JC7
    "The one who dares to tell me that he won't doggystyle "her" is gay or a liar......" NSTNS
    "that one is frigpiggin cool" trksh-bzr

Comment

Thanks, thats terrific

Comment

Thanks for the faq, I read somewhere that sometimes customs will seize the watch. What usually happens then?

Comment

I think most dealers will just ship you another watch if it gets seized. but getting seized is pretty rare. I wouldn't worry.

Comment

I just wanted to know why you still have some TD's listed as "TD" when they are not active anymore and does not respond to emails, their website is down and nonfunctioning. How are we suppose to trust YOU when you can't keep good track of the TD?

Comment

Bum .

eh?
              "Modding = turning a $100 rep with flaws into a $500 rep with a few less flaws"
              "There is only so much I, you or any self-styled "expert" can really "know."" donaldejose
              "frig, wtf?? Really man." sub4me
              "If I were a Pam guy, or if I traveled, or if I had money, I'd be all over this!!" levelmanroger
              "Frig you could have at least posted a LESS hot tranny" JC7
              "The one who dares to tell me that he won't doggystyle "her" is gay or a liar......" NSTNS
              "that one is frigpiggin cool" trksh-bzr

Comment

Good information. It's a bit like the old days of mail order. You fill out the form, put it in an envelope with a check and wait, wait, wait for your catalog goods to arrive. Forces us to trust a little more than the internet typically permits these days.

Comment

Good information mate. I am in the M2M section for the time being with my fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the write up

Huge step towards my first rep

???? Tapatalk ? E6883 ??

Comment

Great info for a noob like me. I am from the UK and am soon to order a Sub and there are lots of options, versions, movements etc so I need to research that as some movements appear to be better than others.
                      Looking through some stickys it sounds like a few TD's (Puretime, In Time) ship to their UK contact who forwards it on to you which seems a safer option regarding customs etc.

Comment

Ty for the great read mate!

Comment

Glad I found this post, Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ashamed to say that question #1 was my first one! Now I realized after reading over the threads there is limitless precious information to gain!

Comment

Thanks for the information !

So nice to get some help in the confusing and sometimes shady rep bussiness.
                              At least i have some guidelines now..

The best things in life are free, Peter
                              The best things in life are free . . .
                              You get time for free but that doesn't mean you can waste it

Comment

Really useful and pretty understandable guide . Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X