Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KHK View Post
    Can someone please mention some TD websites please

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
    you will find websites here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers

Comment

Originally posted by zexynova View Post
      Thanks dear

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Are the method outdated here? I email the TD, and they yes tell me to buy from the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyoneplease help me. Where can I find the TDs? Is there a list of dealers or something, I'm looking to buy eith a Omegaor Breitling watch, so if any of you know of any good TDs please let me know thanks.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I ordered my first rep yesterday from chazing time the new Daytona Noob V2. he said it's not in stock but to be patient. do I wait to pay him once he has it in stock and can send me QC pictures?
              Also he mentioned that he only accepts PayPal from veteran buyers; I would have assumed that PayPal would be the safest mode of payment...finally I requested DHL as a shipping service (USA) (MAGA) any problems with that? thank you for all your help!

Comment

Thanks for this!

Comment

seems so hard to get a good rep eh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fallingtitan View Post
                    seems so hard to get a good rep eh!!!
                    Why? you have a couple of dozen dealers here to choose from.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Does rejecting the QC and changing my order to a different watch cost the TD? I rejected one watch and now I'm worried the TD is mad at me as there is no more updates on my order.

Comment

Great info for a noob like me. Have a question though. Are the $250-$450 reps on the TD sites actually different/better quality then the $150 AAA ones I can buy on Canal St in Manhattan? I was thinking the street dealers are probably buying in bulk from the same dealers? No?

Comment

I'm so glad I've read this.. I've asked a few questions on getting a rep watch. And the folks who have replied have probably been rolling their eyes at another noob with daft questions..
                          So cheers. Forwarned and forearmed .

Comment

Clear step by step on how to purchase. Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Why? you have a couple of dozen dealers here to choose from.
                              Where can I find the list of dealers available ?

Comment

Originally posted by mgpro View Post

Where can I find the list of dealers available ?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers
                                Last edited by divebp; 22-01-19, 06:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X