• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Forum Terms & Abbreviations

Wristwatcher519

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Wow... this whole thread is super informative. Thanks for everyone that contributed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mike r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
May I ask, shitty auto correction...

Depends on content it is in. TC can be - terms and conditions or there was a gentlemen that was called TC who used to mod Rolex’s to make them closer to gen

(Genuine). Hope that helps. Mike r

Mike r

6/2/19
Max I ask wahr the abbr. TC means?

Depends on content it is in. TC can be - terms and conditions

or there was a gentlemen that was called TC who used to mod Rep. Rolex’s to make them closer to

gen(Genuine). Although he no longer makes them they sometimes come up for sale on M2M here or other watch sites. They usually demand a premium well over

the price of the rep watch.

Hope that helps. Mike r

Mike r

6/2/19
May I know what is Sels and hvs

從我的iPhone使用RWI 發送

HVS - high volume sales

SEL - Solid end links, referring to the design and make up of ends of a watch bracelet

Cheers, Mike r

Orygun

Horology Curious
14/2/19
What's TD? I know the "D" refers to dealer, and see people using GD for Gen Dealer, I believe. So what's the "T"?
Thanks.

Drewsak

20/2/19
Hi guys! I’m a noob here and I’ve been through the whole thread and couldn’t find the following:

ARF
VRF

I guess these are some rep factories right?

If, so which does the higher quality reps? ARF,VRF,BP or Noob?

Thanks in advance!

I would like to know this too. ARF? AR is anti reflective right but don’t know what ARF and VRF mean?

Sent from the RWI App

Mike r

6/2/19
HVS is High Value Sale. Must receive approval ~$750 before posting

Lol good catch, my mind new that don’t know why I typed it out wrong.

Or $1000 before posting if your over on RWG

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
Another excellent post that helps me get up-to-speed around here. Learn something new every day. I've been collecting gen's off & on for decades. But, a few of these terms are new to me. Thanks!