• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted dealers

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17
Hi guys Im a noob here, I'm looking for the trusted dealers section and can't find it I've used the search bar...can somone send me a link? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Look at the very top of the home page, it has a section for Trusted Dealers. Right below the RWI logo.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi guys Im a noob here, I'm looking for the trusted dealers section and can't find it I've used the search bar...can somone send me a link? Thanks

I don't think you can access it until you have a handful of posts. Welcome to RWI.

D

d4m.test

I don't think you can access it until you have a handful of posts. Welcome to RWI.
Thank you tucker...who would you say is making the absolute best quality 1:1 reps? Do any of them accept paypal and ship from within the Europe? Thanks again

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thank you tucker...who would you say is making the absolute best quality 1:1 reps? Do any of them accept paypal and ship from within the Europe? Thanks again

The TDs don't make them. They just sell them. If you're asking for "the absolute best quality 1:1 reps" you need to spend a couple of weeks reading and researching before you buy. There are thousands of reps for many different brands of watches.

D

d4m.test

The TDs don't make them. They just sell them. If you're asking for "the absolute best quality 1:1 reps" you need to spend a couple of weeks reading and researching before you buy. There are thousands of reps for many different brands of watches.
Thanks again for the advise, could you advise what is the typical cost of a very high quality 1:1 Rolex submariner for example?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks again for the advise, could you advise what is the typical cost of a very high quality 1:1 Rolex submariner for example?

You can get a very good rep for around $400.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

You should be ready to pay $350-450 plus shipping. Around $300 you may also get very decent Tudor rep.
Welcome on board.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Do I really need to repeat my last post in this thread. Read below in my signature: Links to the TD's....hint hint....

Reactions: daddyreptar
D

d4m.test

Do I really need to repeat my last post in this thread. Read below in my signature: Links to the TD's....hint hint....
Thanks found that [emoji6]

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
When I see the first steps of a newcomer, I always think of the clever thief in the legend of Johnkort. This genius understood the whole forum in just a few minutes.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
When I see the first steps of a newcomer, I always think of the thief in the notorious form of Johnkort. This douche understood the whole forum in just a few minutes.
Fixed it for you...does not deserve "legend" status...

D

d4m.test

Sorry I’m new here and I’m trying to see the list of the TD but I can’t seem to find it

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Does anyone use the RWI IOS app? Feels like the desktop version is way better

Sent from my iPhone using RWI