• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep Watch. Help Me Plz

Sichilli

Looking Around
27/10/17
Hi Guys

I am new the the forum so Hello! I have been reading the trusted dealers thread and found The one watches .ru

Breitling - Chronomat B01 SS/YG TT Blue Stick Jap OS20 Qtz

Is this a good quality replica? Sorry I am a noob at all this?

D

d4m.test

Found a new one will post the link in the chat its with chazing time

D

d4m.test

Do not deal with theonewatch.ru , They aren't doing well like they used to back in day!

D

d4m.test

I Just saw your Chazing time link mate, It is definitely better than the previous onewatche's one!
But I think you should do a bit more reading on the A7750 Movement and its durability before investing in the rep, caz you will not able to find a watch smith who can help you with an A7750!

D

d4m.test

Hi Guys

I am new the the forum so Hello! I have been reading the trusted dealers thread and found The one watches .ru

Breitling - Chronomat B01 SS/YG TT Blue Stick Jap OS20 Qtz

Is this a good quality replica? Sorry I am a noob at all this?
That rep is junk.
Go on to one of the TD's (trusted dealer) websites ... search for Breitling Chronomat ... JF (J Factory) makes some of the best Chronomat reps.

Dog909

15/10/15
Take a step back and do some research on the forum. It’s really worth while. Then make an informed choice of some excellent replica watches.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I Just saw your Chazing time link mate, It is definitely better than the previous onewatche's one!
But I think you should do a bit more reading on the A7750 Movement and its durability before investing in the rep, caz you will not able to find a watch smith who can help you with an A7750!

Your going to the wrong watchsmith, I know 3 within a 15 mile radius who can repair them.