• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upload Pictures Easily via PixelsBin

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Only allowed to upload 1000 pictures per day, so that's good as I was getting tired. 36 albums so far. I'm basically reconstructing my PhotoBucket on PixelsBin.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I think the real deal with pixelsbin is when you are posting a sale : create an album with all the photos you want, select em all or a few, get all the links at one go, paste them into your sale... Boom 15 photos in 1 click!

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
What's the value of Linked vs Unlinked BB codes?

Is there a way to get a embed code by directly clicking on the picture or is there a faster way than going down to the bottom and clicking embed codes and then making your selection?

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
What's the value of Linked vs Unlinked BB codes?

Is there a way to get a embed code by directly clicking on the picture or is there a faster way than going down to the bottom and clicking embed codes and then making your selection?
Linked bb codes help the site with traffic, to be honest. It is appreciated if linked bb code gets used, but not a must.

As for the embed codes they should be on the top right, that says action, once you start checking images.

Images hosted with www.PixelsBin.com

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@Thrasher let me know if I was able to answer your questions, and so far how is it for you with using our service?

I see if you go to the album and put a checkmark in the select box of the picture you like then over to the right top under actions you can get embed codes. However if you click on that picture to make sure something is properly focused...You know us MACRO guys then you go to bottom left and click on embed codes. It's just different and I guess the time saved in one area makes up for the time lost in another, It's just a new system I will get used to.

I would say it's far nicer and far far faster then photobucket thats for sure.

Thank you for being here to help us :)

Reactions: SantoMiguel

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
I see if you go to the album and put a checkmark in the select box of the picture you like then over to the right top under actions you can get embed codes. However if you click on that picture to make sure something is properly focused...You know us MACRO guys then you go to bottom left and click on embed codes. It's just different and I guess the time saved in one area makes up for the time lost in another, It's just a new system I will get used to.

I would say it's far nicer and far far faster then photobucket thats for sure.

Thank you for being here to help us :)

Thank you for the kind words. Will take note of suggestions as we constantly try to improve on what we have.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Sweet!! How was the experience moving that many images?

It was great, smooth and fast, The only thing was it limited me to 500 images per hour and 1000 images in 24 hours which was fine but it would stop in the middle of an upload and put a red triangle in the pictures that exceeded its capacity, when I put my cursor on the red triangle it would say something like "Flood no more than 1000 images per day" this became confusing as it might stop then take a couple images then stop and I would have to wait then try and find which pictures it had not uploaded. it would be better if it would stop you before you started to fill up a new album and say "You can only upload another 6 images in the next hour or 24 hour period" Also I need to study the various ways I can organize pictures within an album...I have a little more to learn , But without a doubt it's so much nicer than photobucket in speed and presentation.

The little delays allowed me to get all the exterior of the house decorated for Christmas so that was great.

Thank You again for this great service! :)

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
A small note, I don't know if this has already been said or is happening to me only but I noticed the same thing on my phone and on my laptop: Once you create a new album and select the pics to upload from your computer, the "upload" button is visible only if you shut down the google ads banner at the bottom of the page.
It's not an issue once you figured it out but it may be confusing at first.

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
A small note, I don't know if this has already been said or is happening to me only but I noticed the same thing on my phone and on my laptop: Once you create a new album and select the pics to upload from your computer, the "upload" button is visible only if you shut down the google ads banner at the bottom of the page.
Yea the flood limit I put in place to prevent crashing the system. Will try to make it clearer.

Thankd bud.

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Hey not sure about this, no one brought it up yet. Can you shoot me a screenshot of it? I will get it looked at.