• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upload Pictures Easily via PixelsBin

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Pixelsbin test... I just uploaded a bunch of images but they seem to be stretched out sideways on the site. Testing here to see if they also come out stretched...

FYI, this is a handmade cigar case I made for my dad's 67th last month.

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Ok... on RWI the images show up correctly (I used BBCode medium linked), but on the pixelsbin site, they show up a bit stretched sideways on my laptop at least.

Screenshot of the pixelsbin image...
View attachment 81863

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Ok... on RWI the images show up correctly (I used BBCode medium linked), but on the pixelsbin site, they show up a bit stretched sideways on my laptop at least.

Screenshot of the pixelsbin image...
View attachment 81863

Thanks for the info. I'll check on this. Might be the scaling that is configured in CSS. I'll look and let you know.

Thanks

blueradish

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/07
Still a Photobucket refugee, was pondering heading over to Flickr, but will def sign up for this and give it a go.

rwiwatchman

Known Member
12/11/16
This seems easier than imgur. Thanks for posting step by step. I am going to give it a try !!!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
So far, those who've used pixelsbin what do you guys think??

Images hosted with www.PixelsBin.com

so far so very good.

I have a couple of piece to put on m2m..will give my final verdict after that happens but i'm too busy at the moment

PS: hardest for me is to remember to use it when uploading an image because the brain automatically commands imgur ..animal of habit he is

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hey @Maron. I haven't really used imgur. But I can say the platform I have with PixelsBin is forum friendly. I guess I can say it would be better for you because the person that runs PixelsBin is a fellow rwi member so I can personally address any issues and keep optimizing according to what we see when used in conjunction for rwi and other forums. I cannot really say anything bad with imgur or even the original PB (as it turns out PixelsBin is also PB initials lol). But I can say that you guys have access to the guy who runs it. :)

Images hosted with www.PixelsBin.com

Which of the many links gets the photo on the page? I have tried several and get the link address and not the photo, Thank you, I'm starting to build my new albums now.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
what link did you use?

Noob test

20160201_232935_zpsuy1lw7h0cdc699c5b173cf53.jpg

Sent from the RWI App