• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good watchsmith in Canada?

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Thanks for the lead. For myself it’s just regular servicing/cleaning.

IMO, I would outsource it to a reputable CONUS watchsmith. Yes, you can get a local Canuck to do the work for you, but the experience that some of our CONUS RWI modders have with these reps might just give you the extra edge in terms of quality and execution as they're familiar with it. Do you mind if I ask what watches/movements?

rich613

Horology Curious
24/9/16
Only have the one rep remaining (omega speedmaster) at the moment with an A7750 movement. If I decide to keep it may be good to have someone look at it every now and then based on what I’ve read re: their reliability. Wouldn’t mind having the local guy service some of my my gens (dunhill date pointer, rw Parsifal, hammies, etc.) tho if he’s reputable.

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Only have the one rep remaining (omega speedmaster) at the moment with an A7750 movement. If I decide to keep it may be good to have someone look at it every now and then based on what I’ve read re: their reliability. Wouldn’t mind having the local guy service some of my my gens (dunhill date pointer, rw Parsifal, hammies, etc.) tho if he’s reputable.
WJ, Shane Ede. That's it.

D

d4m.test

quick question : I need my daytona rep watch repaired, the movement has stopped for some reason. I just let these guys know ( Shane Ede and WJ ) I have a rep watch to repair ?
thanks a bunch for this thread, I was looking for a place in Canada.