• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good watchsmith in Canada?

nick04

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/15
Hey guys! just wondering if anyone knows a good watchsmith that will work on reps in Canada or near Montréal?

thanks!

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
I hard a clue about Eli&co, sent there to met them but they are now closes, went bankrupt i guess be the sign on their store front. Went accros the street to Roger Roy, i have a gen Tag to have the crown tube replaced and i asked if they would work on rep, the lady told me they work on all watches, i might give them a try...

Timewalker79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/16
I hard a clue about Eli&co, sent there to met them but they are now closes, went bankrupt i guess be the sign on their store front. Went accros the street to Roger Roy, i have a gen Tag to have the crown tube replaced and i asked if they would work on rep, the lady told me they work on all watches, i might give them a try...

Keep us posted, sweet info to know as I am from the 514 also!

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
Well, Eli is not bankrupt, he's currently close to redo the shop decoration, Eli will open back in a couple of weeks.
Got a text from him last week, he's been servicing all my watches, really good guy.

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Keep us posted, sweet info to know as I am from the 514 also!
Finally my Tag sas repaired by the Tag service center in Richmond Hill Ontario but, i hard my Omega Spectre replica repaired by Bijouterie Jacob on Jean-Talon East, close to Viau!

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Well, Eli is not bankrupt, he's currently close to redo the shop decoration, Eli will open back in a couple of weeks.
Got a text from him last week, he's been servicing all my watches, really good guy.
Élie &à Co. are defenitly close...

thedoors55

Renowned Member
28/6/16
Finally my Tag sas repaired by the Tag service center in Richmond Hill Ontario but, i hard my Omega Spectre replica repaired by Bijouterie Jacob on Jean-Talon East, close to Viau!

Did you openly mentionned it was a rep? Also, do they offer servicing, AR, brushing, etc.

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Did you openly mentionned it was a rep? Also, do they offer servicing, AR, brushing, etc.
Hi thedoors55, yes, i openly said it was a rep and they simply mentionned that they work on any Watch.

I beleive they have a watchsmith on site so they can do service. I allo asked about polishing, it semés they can If it is not to complicated, i think they coule brush as well.

I Didi not ask about AR, i would be surprise they do but, Maubert they can refer you to someone, they Samy they have been in business for about 30 years.

Good Luck!

paramol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/15
Another member in a different thread has mentioned WJ Watch Supply in Toronto will service reps. I haven't had experience with him though.

mincus8

29/10/14
Curious if any recommendations for watchsmiths in Ottawa?
There is a great watch Smith in Kanata on hazeldean. Kaya watchsmith I believe. I don't know if he'll service reps, but he did take the back off my pam 111 v3/4 and tighten all the screws (some were loose) . He asked me if the watch was a gen before I told what I needed him to do.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

There is a great watch Smith in Kanata on hazeldean. Kaya watchsmith I believe. I don't know if he'll service reps, but he did take the back off my pam 111 v3/4 and tighten all the screws (some were loose) . He asked me if the watch was a gen before I told what I needed him to do.

Sent from the RWI App
Thats a great info, I will give him a try soon for one of my gens that is acting up and I didnt know where to go. And not far from my work too. Thanks.

rich613

Horology Curious
24/9/16
Thanks for the lead. For myself it’s just regular servicing/cleaning.