• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For new members - RWI is NOT a replica watch sales site.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have been reading through new members posts and I am perceiving that there is some confusion among a handful of people who visit this site for the first time. People are getting confused when they cannot find a link to facilitate the purchase of a watch. They have to be told that this is a research facilitation site. RWI = Replica Watch Information. It is what is says on the tin.

It does indeed facilitate Member to Member sales and allows a number of trusted and vetted dealers to host their products on the site but that is it. The majority of the site is dedicated to members sharing insights and information about replica watches and indeed genuine watches.

I had to correct a new member here in the last month or so. It seemed they were under the impression that they were buying in some way from @trailboss99 or that he owned the dealers or something like that. That new member was asking for respect from the admin here as he was their customer.

From what I know from my limited time here the Administrators, Moderators and staff in general are people who give up their own valuable free time to help people to gain knowledge of this great hobby. They do not hold paid positions and they are not there to provide you with a customer service experience. Nor are they spokespeople for the Trusted Dealers here. They have no vested interest in any of the dealers apart from those who have built up friendships with the dealers here over time. In other words there is no financial gain for any of the members or staff here for recommending certain dealers. Members reviews and experiences are genuine and not fabricated, unlike the vast majority of scam sites out there.

Membership fees go into the running and maintenance of this incredible site, so please support it in financial terms but if you wish not to do that please support the site by sharing your knowledge and experiences.

For new people I can only advise not rushing into a replica purchase. There is so much information here so read, read, read, before you decide. Knowledge is a powerful tool to assist you to avoid disappointment. As for the Trusted dealers, go to the dealers section and read the reviews of other members experiences. This will help you to decide which dealer suits you best. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

This link is like gold dust to a new member https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-ultimate-guide-to-rwi-new-members-read-here @rfirmino deserves a lot of credit for spending the time and considerable effort to compile this thread. Please use it.

It does take a while to get the hang of this site but once you have it is well worth it. Patience is the key my friends and fellow newbies :)

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nice one sir, well said and now a sticky.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Awesome post and I hope all of the new guys read this!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
brownnoser.gif

Reactions: daytona4me

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
JK bro ,

I 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% apporve of your post !

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
[MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]

Well done!

well-played-445681.gif

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Jesus ...everything makes sense now .... i thought it was replica watch infection :(

Reactions: C Master