• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping issues with DHL and FedEx

Bizi

Renowned Member
4/10/09
Hello friends,

Could you tell me if there is going on any problem with DHL and FedEx shipping reps?

I've asked 3 of the most trustful dealers here about shipping to Brazil using those couriers and all of them denied doing that because of customs problems.

However, since my first purchase 8 years ago, I always used them for a quicker delivery with no issues at all.

So, there is something new about that ?

Thanks for any help.

thpmachado

Known Member
14/7/16
Hello friends,

Could you tell me if there is going on any problem with DHL and FedEx shipping reps?

I've asked 3 of the most trustful dealers here about shipping to Brazil using those couriers and all of them denied doing that because of customs problems.

However, since my first purchase 8 years ago, I always used them for a quicker delivery with no issues at all.

Thanks for any help.

Solved the problem?
Thinking about buying a watch, but all I heard was bad news from customs here In Brazil

gicodegan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/16
I was talking to "thpmachado" about that. All the time that I ordered from foreign websites only paid when receive from those. I heard once that FedEx, UPS, EMS, DHL have something with the customs that all that come through these companies to our country go straight to the x-ray. And everytime I used, I had to go to the post office, pay the fee and only then pick the item. When I used hong kong, china post it took me one month or more, but never had any trouble. Did you order?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Scandalloman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/18
Hello friends,

Thanks for any help.

I just ordered from Puretime and shipped to SP...I was told the safest way is China Express Shipping, and as long as the taxes are paid with the correios on the declared value, there are never problems. They told me not to use Fedex/DHL for the exact reason you stated...always get x-rayed.