• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

ecorona6

Looking Around
30/12/20
Just every other new user has mentioned, thank you for making this comprehensive start up thread.

WolfieAA

Horology Curious
1/1/21
It’s my first post here. I’m thinking about buying a Rolex Batman, already decided to go for the ARF with the forum’s help. Now I’m deciding about the AD and I’m looking for one who can accept Bitcoin, which you didn’t mention. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

stedgar76

Horology Curious
4/1/21
Thanks for setting the stage. I feel more confident now after reading your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoshaRubchinskiy

Horology Curious
13/1/21
Thank you for writing this. I was completely lost even though I came about this forum over 4 yrs ago. This helped me recollect. Thank you!!

Phillyf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/21
Ireland
As a noob this information is invaluable,thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive post for people like myself.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Captain Turner

Looking Around
19/1/21
Thank you for this, as a new member looking to buy my first and hopefully many more in the future, watch this is perfect info.

Ea_73

Horology Curious
26/1/21
Hi
I am all new on this with replicas and many thanks for the thread. I am searching for a vsf Omega Aqua Terra in green or blue. I really would like some help to find a TD who can deliver this watch to or inside EU. I have had som contact with a person in Vietnam named Automaticwatch before I found this forum. He has alot of youtube videos and seems to have grate watches. I am a little concerned about customs to the EU. All help would be grateful. Located i Sweden.

Last edited:

Nomad1916

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/21
Thank you so much for this great introduction and break down. It really cleared up the process of buying reps. Excellent writing!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Another great read, thanks to the OP and the subsequent contributors.

Still amazed at how helpful everyone is, great to see and look forward to contributing more when I get my first reps

Taerg

Horology Curious
10/3/21
Thank you very much for the information, it’s really useful for new member like me.

Mizfits666

Looking Around
1/5/21

I am looking for a Rolex GMT 2 with the black bezel and green 24 hour hand. Where could I find the best work with a quality movement somewhere under $400 ?