• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

TakoKat

Looking Around
17/9/20
Indiana
Thank you for this comprehensive list! Will for sure be using this and checking back in as I go through the buying process!

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Thank you so much for this useful and well explained information. I am new in RWI and I appreciate a lot this kind of post.

Waters27

Looking Around
19/10/20
FIrst day on the forum, great post. just starting to browse the TD's... i think this could be an expensive and time consuming hobby!!

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Thank you so much for this useful and well explained information. I am new in RWI and I appreciate a lot this kind of post.

Hello lasantiag

Which watch brands are you interested in?

Enjoy your time and let us know if you have any questions :welcome:

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Hello lasantiag

Which watch brands are you interested in?

Enjoy your time and let us know if you have any questions :welcome:

My favourite brands are Graham and Uboat, I love these big watches with some special details on the left, such as Uboat Chimera, Uboat U51 Rattrapante, Grahan Chonofighter (specially vintage colection).
I asked many TDs and unfortunately the manufacturers stopped doing those watches.
I also love IWC and just bought a Big Pilot Le Petit Prince. I am waiting the QC pics.
I also bought an Uboat Chimera Black and Rose from a good guy that is not in TDs list but that I bought on the past a good couple of reps and all was satisfactory. He did not have it but could get one!! It was already sent and I am waiting for it.
I am now getting more crazy with this hobby and want to learn as much as I can about how the movements work, how to repair, etc...I bought a tool kit and a cheap watch in AliExpress just to dismount and play :-D

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Very nice. Look forward to seeing your Big Pilot.

Hope you've visited the Repairs and Modification section? Theres so much there to learn about movements.

Keep in touch :D

Reactions: lasantiag

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Excellent guide, just what I need as anew member on here. A big THANK YOU.

Lyuga

Looking Around
6/11/20
Buona sera! Sono nuovo del forum, mi scuso se sbaglio sezione o altro, vorrei acquistare un Franck Muller Crazy hour, qualcuno ha info al riguardo ...
grazie

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Buona sera! Sono nuovo del forum, mi scuso se sbaglio sezione o altro, vorrei acquistare un Franck Muller Crazy hour, qualcuno ha info al riguardo ...
grazie

:welcome:

You can look here to find out more about Franck Muller. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/franck-muller

Check the TDs (Trusted Dealers) at the top link, you'll find sellers there.

If you want to speak in Italian there is an Italian sub-forum here. Se vuoi parlare in italiano..........
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...talian-section

Last edited:

GrandRep

Looking Around
18/7/20
This is a great Guide for Newbies. As mentioned by some earlier, it will be wonderful if this original guide is updated (where needed). Thanks!