• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

BurntSpawn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/16
Thanks good guide, I'm new here, I wish found this forum a lot time a go, I spent a lot of money in shitty reps from NO TD, but now I saw the light, cheers.

widjayaman

Known Member
7/6/16
What an amazing guide for newtimers like me. Thanks so much!! (now off spending the next day reading that PAM guide.) :nerd:

Hunklee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/16
Are we allowed to share qc pictures and ask for opinions before OK the watch?

Daveyb1970

Looking Around
21/7/16
Hello everyone! I am a complete novice newby! Could anyone advise or point me to a td who is selling the sea dweller DEEP SEA, blue black face, mafe to commemerate the james cameron deep sea expedition, thank you.

1252SPINN

Horology Curious
25/8/16
I am totally new to this so all very good info, thanks, I am looking forward to buying my first replica with a lot more confidence now.

Rlxjoe

30/8/16
Great thread, thanks for the write up great for an amateur like myself!

zaheer

Looking Around
26/6/13
This is a fantastic guide and has come in very handy in understanding some terms used in the forum.
I have been checking out all guides and am happy with finding a good TD for my first purchase if it was to be a Sub or SD. However I am deeply interested in a day date or a date just for my first purchase and not sure who has the best reps for these 2 watches. Some help from any of the forums gurus would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
thanks