• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

Acid_pixel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/15
Hi peeps, just want to check what is the preferred choice of payment ?

recently bought a reps from a TD and have a bad experience using credit card.

Acid_pixel

24/6/15
Having just gone through paying with CC...you may need to let them know you are making an international purchase...give them an estimate of the charge amount and you will save time with rectifying denied charges.

How much more did you incurred on your cc compared to the listed price?

18Hornet

21/12/15
I think the difference was just associated with the currency exchange rate - the difference was something like $11 for a two watch order.

Reactions: Bubbe Back1

Acid_pixel

24/6/15
I think the difference was just associated with the currency exchange rate - the difference was something like $11 for a two watch order.

thats a pretty acceptable fx charges.

i paid 16% more from the final price as per my email invoice.

in my case, i m wondering what fx is involved here, when the price is quoted in USD by the TD and i paid for it using a USD card.

damn, its kinda leave a bitter taste in my first rep purchase.

Francis8

17/2/16
Smilie_Danke.gif

Very helpful!

rmurphy37

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/16
I think this is an extremely good write up. Lots of good information but I'll be damned if it doesn't seem to make it all that much harder to know with whom to buy from. That is one good thing about Gens and AD's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmurphy37

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/16
One last thing, I'd like to find a good quality Sea Dweller, I already own a DSSD. If anyone can point me in the right direction and to the right person, please PM me or email me @
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sasquWATCH

Horology Curious
21/3/16
Big thanks!

Hello pulp fiction, and thank you for posting a thorough guide for first purchases. It sure helps newbies like myself who have just entered the world of replica watches. This forum is great and there is access to information everywhere. I will be using your guide as I make my first purchase. Cheers!

Dfsc

Horology Curious
14/3/16
Thank you for this informative thread! Thumbs up!!!! :)

Franche83

Looking Around
17/9/15
I bought a watch from Torobravo and he wants me to pay via Bank wire to a EU account.
I am a bit afraid to be linked to a possibly not-so-honest person. Banks might erroneously think this is a money laundering movement, no?
How was your experience?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not-so-honest ???

assassin490

Looking Around
3/12/15
Thanks for the guide ! As a noob here now i feel more confident about ordering watch etc ! Thank you for all the indications !