• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

i.moritz0917

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/13
A good deal? depends. Which model is it? IMO you want to purchase the most recent version of the rep and not an older version, that to me is just common sense. Please be more specific, ask the dealer for QC (quality check) pictures, and post them up to get other member's opinions before you send a payment.

Reactions: Bubbe Back1

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
A good deal? depends. Which model is it? IMO you want to purchase the most recent version of the rep and not an older version, that to me is just common sense. Please be more specific, ask the dealer for QC (quality check) pictures, and post them up to get other member's opinions before you send a payment.

What? WHAT!?
A member since 2013 and you still think posting QC pics on here is ok?

:picard:

And btw, you pay before QC....

kiz1

Renowned Member
9/11/15
Credit where due. Excellent guide.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Hi, may I ask why ken from chazingtime is taken off from as a Trusted Dealer from this forum? Is there any problem with his service?

onlytheone

8/4/10
Hi, may I ask why ken from chazingtime is taken off from as a Trusted Dealer from this forum? Is there any problem with his service?

I don't think he was every in that category here. He is under supporting vendor and I know he's TD on the other forum. However I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jylei

Horology Curious
4/12/15
umm PsYcHoSPIKE = ken = Chazingtime right? He has got pretty decent vote on TD of the year 2014.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...f-the-Year-2014/page13?p=2552302#post-2552302

Sorry I still new to the forum lol just trying to find a reliable TD to purchase my first REP, and hes the most responsive and most helpful one so far from our interaction. Though hes not on the TD list so I am having doubts.

I bought from him twice. He's great. Replies quickly too!

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
[MENTION=111563]pulp fiction[/MENTION] - excellent post. This is my first post here (although I do own a few reps) and I greatly appreciate the effort in putting this "guide" together.

18Hornet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/15
Having just gone through paying with CC...you may need to let them know you are making an international purchase...give them an estimate of the charge amount and you will save time with rectifying denied charges.

oasis00

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/16
Useful read and i hav learned quite a bit from the reading.

Jus wondering if the TDs ships to Singapore? Any bros from Singapore who bought able to help?

Thanks!