• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guide - how to purchase your first rep.

Grafeno

Known Member
8/9/15
Melilla
Great info!

Some TDs would accompany their QC pictures with a picture of your rep connected to a mic (?) and a graph behind that includes numbers, such as s/d, degrees, ms, etc. My guess is that it is some sort of timekeeping accuracy analysis (s/s = seconds per day, ms = milliseconds, no idea about the degrees, bph...). But no clue what would be "good" or "bad" numbers. Could you include some education about this also?

Reactions: Bubbe Back1

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Brilliant info, THANK YOU!
No noob should be allowed to take one single step in the rep world without learning about this.

My tiny enee meeny contribution, in Terminology TT = two tone, TT can also stand for Titanium.

dabluquad

Looking Around
11/10/11
As a noob that made my first purchase a few years back it is crucial to stress patience in the process. Thanks for the post bud.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Not only was this a really good read but this post is very informative! Thank you for sharing!

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
I just read this. Unbelievably awesome.
Should be mandatory for new members.

redPandaWrangler

Renowned Member
6/7/15
I just read this. Unbelievably awesome.
Should be mandatory for new members.

We can't get new members to read the front page with the list of TDs, let alone paragraphs of helpful information haha. I definitely agree with you though, it was very helpful when I first joined.

geauxbarca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/15
Great info. This may be a silly question, but with a replica is it common for watch repairman refuse to fix or even shorten the band on a replica watch?

bonekrusher

Looking Around
30/11/15
Guys. Im new here and I need help :) I want to buy a replica watch . I visited intime watches . I want to buy a Rolex for 228$. Is this a good dealer and will I get my watch soon ? Im not sure if fhey just want to get my money without sening me a watch. Pls tell if you know this page is good or not.

i.moritz0917

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/13
In my honest opinion, buying replica watches is more than just trying to 'flex' by having an expensive lookalike on your wrist. Take pride in the watch you buy, take time in buying it, and make sure you get it from a trusted dealer on one of the major replica forum websites. I purchased a v5 Sub C from a non-TD, albeit beautiful, the heartache I felt wasn't worth it. Keep in mind there is no perfect watch either; no replica is an exact copy. In my eyes the beauty comes from the ability to replicate such intricate items at such a fraction of the cost--ahh the art of ?forgery.