This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyuga View Post
    Buona sera! Sono nuovo del forum, mi scuso se sbaglio sezione o altro, vorrei acquistare un Franck Muller Crazy hour, qualcuno ha info al riguardo ...
    grazie

You can look here to find out more about Franck Muller. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/franck-muller

Check the TDs (Trusted Dealers) at the top link, you'll find sellers there.

If you want to speak in Italian there is an Italian sub-forum here. Se vuoi parlare in italiano..........
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...talian-section
    Last edited by scottiedog; 09-11-20, 15:32.

Comment

Wow, Im new to this. Great write up. Thanks for spending the time.

Comment

Super helpful- can't thank ya enough!

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapo1975 View Post
          Wow, Im new to this. Great write up. Thanks for spending the time.
          Originally posted by troutfishing in america View Post
          Super helpful- can't thank ya enough!
          Hello and

Comment

This is a great Guide for Newbies. As mentioned by some earlier, it will be wonderful if this original guide is updated (where needed). Thanks!
            I'm in Wonderland

Comment

Thank you for the Fantastic info!! I will be ordering soon!

Comment

Just every other new user has mentioned, thank you for making this comprehensive start up thread.

Comment

It’s my first post here. I’m thinking about buying a Rolex Batman, already decided to go for the ARF with the forum’s help. Now I’m deciding about the AD and I’m looking for one who can accept Bitcoin, which you didn’t mention. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for setting the stage. I feel more confident now after reading your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great post for us newbies Cheers

Comment

I'm a beginner and there are many things I don't understand, but this article has helped me a lot.

Comment

Thank you for writing this. I was completely lost even though I came about this forum over 4 yrs ago. This helped me recollect. Thank you!!

Comment

As a noob this information is invaluable,thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive post for people like myself.

Comment

Thank you for this, as a new member looking to buy my first and hopefully many more in the future, watch this is perfect info.

Comment

Hi
                                I am all new on this with replicas and many thanks for the thread. I am searching for a vsf Omega Aqua Terra in green or blue. I really would like some help to find a TD who can deliver this watch to or inside EU. I have had som contact with a person in Vietnam named Automaticwatch before I found this forum. He has alot of youtube videos and seems to have grate watches. I am a little concerned about customs to the EU. All help would be grateful. Located i Sweden.
                                Last edited by Ea_73; 26-01-21, 21:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X