Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. At the moment I’m in contact with a TD for a Rolex yacht 116623. It not my first buy but first with this TD. He says it’s possible but it’s not “BP”. I asked if he could explain what bp stands for, and apparently it means that the dial isn’t high, high quality. Anyone experience with bp reps and is it “that” bad? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Very helpful, thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the info !

Comment

Originally posted by Shoopy View Post
          Hi there. At the moment I’m in contact with a TD for a Rolex yacht 116623. It not my first buy but first with this TD. He says it’s possible but it’s not “BP”. I asked if he could explain what bp stands for, and apparently it means that the dial isn’t high, high quality. Anyone experience with bp reps and is it “that” bad? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
          Post a link to this watch. I will take a look. BP is the name of one of the higher quality factories. Another is Noob, and a newer maker that is making outstanding Rolex watches is ARF.

Comment

Here is an ARF 126600 Rolex

Comment

A couple years on and this post still serves as a reference for us noobies. Thanks for taking your time out to do this =)

Comment

this is a pretty good guide... thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the guide, for sure one of the best on the forum!!

Comment

Great help for new comers like myself.

One contribution, in Terminology pls add NWBIG = Not Worth Buying in Gen. I had to search google to find out what it means...
                    ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Being a first timer this was defo all i needed to read before im able to say i can confidently start looking into buying.

Good stuff buddy!

Comment

very informative. thank you!

Comment

Fantastic write up. I am very grateful for your help.

Comment

Brill, cheers!

Comment

Great post, thank you for such a in depth look into this. I have a lot more confidence going into the purchase of my first watch. Thanks again

Comment

Very helpful and informative for newcomers like myself.
                                thank you for your effort and time.
                                Best

Comment

Working...
                                X