• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trying to follow the noob guide, no TD's respond

J.L.C.

Looking Around
1/10/14
I've been trying to order at BR02, but can't seem to get to a point where I can place an order.

My understanding from the guide is that I should find the watch I want, then contact TD's to see if they have one in stock or can get one.

I've tried contacting 4 or 5 dealers, but only inTime has responded (saying he doesn't have any, even though the site says "available").

Is it safe to assume the factories aren't producing this watch?

What are the appropriate next steps?

This is what I'm after:
http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1291

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I think China is on holidays for a few days, that's might be the reason why. A lot of the BR 02 models are old and are most likely not made any more. But good job e-mailing them first instead of just ordering. They all say in-stock on pretty much every item ever made. Dealers never update their stock status, so its just natural to e-mail first and ask before dropping your money and them saying "pick something else". In your case, with this particular watch, you might actually need to pick something else though.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hi there, it's holiday in China until Oct.7 I guess, so tds won't be responding promptly. Just wait till the holiday to end then you may ask again if they didn't respond to your previous email.

J.L.C.

Looking Around
1/10/14
Awesome! I wasn't sure if it was a holiday or maybe due to the protests in Hong Kong.

Thanks for the help!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Hong Kong protests wont affect anything regarding trade with the mainland. Not one tiny bit. It is nothing more then an irritation. Everyone is on holiday now till after the 7th. The TD's will be all back after that.

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Yeah and expect a bit of a backlog too when the holiday is over, just keep in mind many of our TDs are usually one-man/woman team.

And yeah, the stock count on websites don't usually mean anything since dealers don't keep stock of most watches, and all have to go to the factory representatives to pick up a particular watch

Good luck in your search though !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Stock count on watches ?? Yup, like we all believe the 'stock count' on the 2:00am sellathon shows on TV........... :rofl: 46,44, ........43, 42, 41, 40........ 39...:daffy::rofl:........ operators are standing by !!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I think you may have trouble finding a BR-02 mate, they look to be in very short supply right now.