• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Step By Step Picture Posting Tutorial

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Quick update to the picture posting issue. Some members claimed that Photobucket does not work in the forum anymore, well it does work for embedding (direct link) and links. I'm still using my Photobucket account and it works guaranteed. Now if you dont want to create an account you can use pixelsbin.com, imgur.com and tinypic.com, all of which do not require an account to upload pictures. Simply upload your desired picture on their website and follow the embed procedure using "direct link" and copy/paste it to your post using brackets coding.
I do not know how the legal side of just dumping pictures there works. Let me look into that, Ill keep you posted.
[IMG]http://brackets to use the picture/s in your posts. Any problems, let me know.

wjmccaff

27/11/15
5KNPpyL.jpg

mkratchet72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/18
Does anyone have any idea why pics on Imgur seem hit or miss? When I look back through my post history some of the ones I have put up the pics are fine, others they are gone. If I go in to edit the post then two pictures show up but the post only has one line of code for an image.

Also on my iPad none of my pictures show up!

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Does anyone have any idea why pics on Imgur seem hit or miss? When I look back through my post history some of the ones I have put up the pics are fine, others they are gone. If I go in to edit the post then two pictures show up but the post only has one line of code for an image.

Also on my iPad none of my pictures show up!

UPDATE OF THE IMAGE POSTING TUTRIAL< PLEASE READ:

Unfortunately most of the picture hosting sites are no longer supporting RWI forum engine and most pictures prom other hosts might not be visible to others except the original poster. To remedy this situation the RWI staff decided to go the Whole Nine Yards and introduced https://picr.me/ picture hosting site that has direct plugin to this forum (and others as well) all you need to do from now on is to upload all the pictures you want to the https://picr.me/ host site and use (copy paste) BB picture code in your post. It's that simple. The BBCode can be found by clicking on "EMBED CODES" tab right below the picture your'e desire to be included in your post. Try it once and you'll find out it's much simpler than Imgur.

mkratchet72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/18
Ok, that makes sense. Will try the RWI hosting site. The only reason I used Imgur is because it was easy, I had an existing account and had images already uploaded.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Ok, that makes sense. Will try the RWI hosting site. The only reason I used Imgur is because it was easy, I had an existing account and had images already uploaded.

With a little effort you can progressively start moving some older pictures and then start uploading to the new site. If you need assistance in any way, let me know.