• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FOR NEW MEMBERS: Read immediately after your first order!

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
Thanks for the advise, i've read the site for a while but only just registered, bought my 1st and already have my eyes on others. I think the next step will be "supporter" as soon as my first watch lands. It's certainly the most technical forum I read and learning is going to be fun

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Hi

I am a newby and was nervous about how long it would be before the tracking number actually worked. Thankfully I have read this post and will now sit back for a while. Great post, well put together and really really helpfull

Cheers
It can take up to 2-3 days for tracking to actually show up and show location. USPS figure 2 days, EMS can take 2-3 days. Be patient, it will show movement in do time.

D

d4m.test

When paying with CC to TD, do you pay in their web site (ie: intime or puretime website) or do you send your CC info to TD via email?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

cjbuttigieg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/18
Malta
I bought m2m watches during this month that I have been a member on this forum and also from a td- sead... Highly recommended Td

Reactions: Badseed

Digging In The Crates

Horology Curious
19/10/18
If you have common sense, and you can think logically, and know to put yourself in the position of people you're dealing with - then all of those advices are more than Obvious.
It is sad, that grown folks need to be taught basic rules, man.

Thank you for taking the time to explain things.

Olelitas

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Hello. Can you please update the link for abbreviations?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI