• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FOR NEW MEMBERS: Read immediately after your first order!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Beautifully said.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Dave77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/14
Excellent thread!!! Just saved me a load of annoying noob question asking!!

But! Is there anywhere that explains the differences in movements and what's the ones to go for and avoid? Eg- nice sweeping movement and not ticking? Thanks Dave

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad this has helped in some small way...

kiankhim

Horology Curious
21/9/13
Newbie here, thanks for the great info!

planning for my first order, soon as my wallet permits!

OmegaGirl

18/10/14
I placed my first order two weeks ago and am still patiently waiting. :popcorn2:

What is the average mail time to the USA? From what I understand, it could take a month or so, but how quickly have most people received shipments? I'm excited for the mail man every day!

Thanks for this thread-- it is reassuring!

Hyjynx

28/9/13
I placed my first order two weeks ago and am still patiently waiting. :popcorn2:

What is the average mail time to the USA? From what I understand, it could take a month or so, but how quickly have most people received shipments? I'm excited for the mail man every day!

Once shipped, you should have it delivered within 7-9 days to most US locations. I've had a couple of deliveries in as little as 5 days to a west coast location.

egroegart

1/7/13
depends on how you had it shipped. with air mail it's usually 14 days at least and usually more. with ems it can be anywhere from 5 days to 8 days. Don't you have a tracking number? Did they send you QC pics yet for you to approve and did they confirm that they shipped it yet?

mitchbaria

15/10/12

Please post pics after receiving it,, it'll be nice to see pics of a ladies model from our dealers...

OmegaGirl

18/10/14
Please post pics after receiving it,, it'll be nice to see pics of a ladies model from our dealers...

I'm a lady with a six inch wrist who loves large watches, so don't look for a woman's model for me! I went for the Tudor BB. I ordered from Sead. I'll drop him a PM. I've been trying to just be patient.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Lol...Sead is my go to guy, and has never let me or anyone down as far as I know... Have you emailed him?

OmegaGirl

18/10/14
It arrived, and it is fabulous! It looks just like the others-- just like the Tudor of my dreams! A few of the link screws were tough, but with some heating I got them un-stuck. I'm thrilled! Wow! Why did it take me so long to find this place? Thanks for all of the support and guidance trough this first purchase, and yes, I will need to get another, but that will need to wait until some time down the road. THANKS!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Congrats,,now get your behind to the rolex section and post some pics.....Goodluck and glad it worked out well....

Goro

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/3/13
very helpful post :adoration:

silverprince

5/3/15
Another fantastic post, especially because I am actually going through this process at the moment for the first time!
I got my "QC" pictures yesterday and it's nice to see how the process works. I've got to say, Robbie from www.aoo-time.com is fantastic!
His communication is regular, does he sleep?
Thanks again.