• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A little on QC pics.

Rigondeaux

Horology Curious
2/9/18
U.K.
+1

Puretime have been providing QCPs since the beginning, which was why they had been my primary choice in TD.

poleposition

Looking Around
2/10/15
In your experience, how many times can I reject the item based on QC pics? 2-3 times, before they tell they wont sell it to me?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
In your experience, how many times can I reject the item based on QC pics? 2-3 times, before they tell they wont sell it to me?

Not a great question. What number are you on now?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
OK thanks... What are the obvious differences between the penultimate quadrant and the last one? ... What is the most like gen?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
What are the obvious differences between the penultimate quadrant and the last one? ... What is the most like gen?

I think the most obvious difference is the goat, one is better than the other, but the other one has a pigeon which is a big plus !

Marty2020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/19
SFO USA
Being familiar with reps for a while now, but a new supporter to this particular forum, the candor in this post is refreshing. Just great info with no 'BS'...

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
We sometimes feel too privileged and want everything to be spot on, the world is not perfect, this article is a great read and lesson to all and to me, fantastic post, thank you.

Last edited:

4rpr

Horology Curious
19/6/20
I am closing threads and removing pics in all threads of QC pics without clear detected flaws or intersting comments to discussion.
I know some Moderators are doing the same, even someone have given some infraction to members publishing QC pics.

Could Staff establish a rule to give infraction to the member publishing this kind of QC pics ?

It will result in a general profit

In other way Dealers could avoid this useful and helpful practice.

ALE

How does a newbie know what’s wrong with QC pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Try to think of anything else you buy on line where you get QC pics? You can't can you?

Do hookers count? Seriously now, I'm new here and have been reading on the FAQs and New Members boards and I just want to thank the Admins, Moderators and community in general for this threads. They are very helpful for people who just "parachuted" in this world like me.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How does a newbie know what’s wrong with QC pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't see a scratch or a bad lume dot etc in a QC pic you won't see it in real life.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
if QC pics begin to have an effect on the livelihood of our dealers (and thus the cost of reps in general)
Unfortunately this time has come. Reps have increased in price incredibly over the last four years due to the amount of uninformed rejections of watches based on QCs.