• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying, selling, avoiding scams and safe dealing

Known Member
1/12/21
I will bother you with your permission tomorrow, because night time here already. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Known Member
1/12/21
Thank you.

38611d816206d0d228702f7f0d9ddf30.jpg

I use this section, but can not find sales form, or make new sale button.

Known Member
1/12/21
3965fc99235b1a4e04d6e80d96872629.jpg

Why they asking login again as different user?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If the sale is <$750, no need for HVS approval.

But bear in mind that your two attempted sales were nuked, and that counts towards your 3 a month quota.

With this being your 3rd (if it works) if you plan on selling anything else, you'll have to wait a month (or become a supporter of the site)

Again, all of this is in the rules, which you have to read, prior to doing anything.

Known Member
1/12/21
If the sale is

But bear in mind that your two attempted sales were nuked, and that counts towards your 3 a month quota.

With this being your 3rd (if it works) if you plan on selling anything else, you'll have to wait a month (or become a supporter of the site)

Again, all of this is in the rules, which you have to read, prior to doing anything.

I wrote massage by link provided in support area. Waiting response, to pay supporter fee . I wrote him 2 hours ago. No answer yet.

Known Member
1/12/21
If the sale is

And with out your help, i will never be able to figure out how to use this site. Thank you so much for your help .

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I wrote massage by link provided in support area. Waiting response, to pay supporter fee . I wrote him 2 hours ago. No answer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Be patient wait for the reply, he could be asleep.

In the meantime post the sale & see what happens.

Best of luck.

Known Member
1/12/21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Be patient wait for the reply, he could be asleep.

In the meantime post the sale & see what happens.

Best of luck.

I am scared to be blocked again. Will wait till he answer me. At this point i will be secured from nuke. Thank you.

Buttlet

Horology Curious
10/11/22
Canada
Fantastic information, thanks for sharing. Seems like a lot of the posts on the newbies guide lists are down so i'm glad this is still up.

H8redlights

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
Great read! Everyone especially noons should read this. Instead of asking all the questions that they can have answered themselves by doing diligence searching and reading.

Thank you for taking your time to create this post!