• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginners Guide on how to find the Best Replica Watch

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
Ergh, just fucked up. After many hours of looking through reviews and comparisons of the "Spectre 300" in many forums, i decided to pull the trigger and ordered from a TD.....then happily paid without requesting QC first.

Hopefully everything will be cool and will all be a bit of a learning curve for future purchases.

Sent from the RWI App

That's how it's supposed to work. You pay first. Then at the time of payment request your QC pics. Read some of the first time buyer's guides. One of them specifically explains this process.

AperturePixel

Looking Around
2/11/15
The TDs on here will more than likely send you QC without you asking. Which TD was it? Don't stress. The TDs will look after you.

It was Chazing Time, I've had a bit of backwards/forwards conversation and they seem pretty cool and nothing seems a problem.

D

d4m.test

WOW.... and to think I'm just getting started! Seat belt is on.....as Michael Breed would say on the Golf Channel Academy, "Let's do this........"

Thank you for the solid introduction

Reactions: milzcastro
D

d4m.test

Great forum. Have collected a few replicas while on assignment in Asia a few years ago. Looking forward to the opportunity of finding just the right time piece. Starting the research to make my first purchase. Let the journey begin!

D

d4m.test

Holy Moley. I’m a new member and this article/post was provided as recommended reading- and I’m glad it was. Very insightful and unveils what, to me, was esoteric information.

D

d4m.test

Thank you for taking the time to post this great introduction to the site!

watch-mad-1878

Horology Curious
8/12/16
Thankyou TB for making information come by very simple and before our eyes kudos to you my friend, very grateful for that helpful information [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Blackbayfanatic23

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Being new to the replica scene and RWI I found this to be a very detailed and interesting insight to the goings on behind the scenes at replica factories! Very cool post! kudos to the author!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Starting my RWI journey with the Noobie section seems like a must. Appreciate gems like this along other important stickies in this section!

Maddes

Horology Curious
27/1/19
Interesting Posting which helps a lot to understand.
Raised a question to me. Is there any chance to get to Angus and his team to pick the watch up while in Guangzhou?

jogi_a

Looking Around
27/1/19
Europe
This is great stuff and helps a lot! Expectation management is key.

Gesendet von iPad mit RWI

Tntbchc

Looking Around
30/1/19
Awesome thread! Lovely bits of information for someone just starting out like myself

vinbaxter

Horology Curious
7/3/19
There’s no better way to explain how this thing works than that. Thanks dude. A must read for new guys like me.

Doikk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/17
+1 rep given. Very well written and concise.

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
ThinkBachs THANK YOU for this excellent post. And, special thanks to Angus at PT for giving us factory insight. Much appreciated.

Chubs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Washington State
ThinkBachs Thank you so much for taking the time to write this article up. As a new member here, and just beginning to get in to the rep watch world, this info is priceless!