• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginners Guide on how to find the Best Replica Watch

Juspoole

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/15
Thank you for all of this great information! New to the site and this really helps.

Legion

2/3/15
Thanks, that definitely helps clear some things up. Good post.
Good info from PureTime.

aaamax

Known Member
28/9/15
Holy Crap! This is a Must REad! Thank you for taking the time to write such a well thought out presentation.
Cheers!

kk5hy

Horology Curious
27/10/15
Hi,
New here but was wondering where the trusted dealer list is?
The link on the first page of this thread doesn't work.

Thanks,
Jake

jcoolchiro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/15
Thank you for great information. It resolved a lot of my questions and frankly "fear." Now i understand why some of the rep watches I bought was why and how they were.

I noticed you (if not someone on this forum, I have been reading a lot lol) said taking the watch to a watch smith for a check up. To insure the watch is working in a proper order. So here is my question. How willing are watch smith working with rep watches. My most concern is the watch being "illegal" they would be against idea of working on it. I am sure it's depends on who you see. But I wnat to know a general idea before taking my watches to a smith. Thank you.

Reactions: Gulley

OlivierV9000

Looking Around
27/11/15
Hi guys,

Quick question. I just placed an order at Puretime and they ask me to WesternUnion it to Taiwan. Any of you guys know about that? Just wanna make sure its no scam.

thx for help.

D

d4m.test

Hi guys,

Quick question. I just placed an order at Puretime and they ask me to WesternUnion it to Taiwan. Any of you guys know about that? Just wanna make sure its no scam.

thx for help.
Hi and welcome. First make absolutely sure You followed the link provided on rwi in the dealers list. Triple-check.
Second, before hitting buy and pay research the exact watch You are buying: brand, model, factory, version; If
others recommend it go for it, if You cant find it, skip and choose something else.
In general: for WU payments You get a small discount if asking for it;

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
..Disgraced.

garota69gostosa

I'm Pretty Popular
13/12/15
North Italy
hello noobis!
whot is the best shipping(safer) to Italy,becose the Direct shipping is to danger,maybe is better a Triangl-shipping,whot you think?
Thanks,bye,
garota69gostosa

dtehbl

Horology Curious
20/12/15
Awesome guide for beginners like me. I'm super loving this forum already.

My first stepping stone.. bought myself a PAM312 from PureTime! YIPPEE!