• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some expert opinion on this watch

Coreul Mex

Looking Around
6/4/21
Hey guys!

New member here looking to buy his first rep, I'm still going through all the topics and I'm frankly overwhelmed with information.

I found a website that sells my most desired piece and apparently it's the most expensive thing they got. I'm writing here to ask for your expert opinions on this ad.

https://www.pfc8188.com/watches/vsf...-ss-black-vs-3235-72-hours-power-reserve.html

I can tell you that I'm a huge nitpicker so whatever flaws you can find, please let me know :)

Thank you!

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Not a TD so not a good choice. Plus XF/VSF which is it. Run Forest Run.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hey guys!

New member here looking to buy his first rep, I'm still going through all the topics and I'm frankly overwhelmed with information.

I found a website that sells my most desired piece and apparently it's the most expensive thing they got. I'm writing here to ask for your expert opinions on this ad.

https://www.pfc8188.com/watches/vsf-...r-reserve.html

I can tell you that I'm a huge nitpicker so whatever flaws you can find, please let me know :)

Thank you!

Tags: None

Hey Man, welcome:)

If you are a nitpicker, i wont help you. i hate those kind of people that dont know whats a rep and would red light because rehaut is not alignet perfectly, while even GEN sometimes has no perfect alignet Rehaut.

Also, I hardly think that you have searched enough in the forums if you don't even know that you:

- Should buy from a TD here
- VSF is not available
- That GEN (did you ever have one in your hand?) Have flaws like crooked rehaut, SEL not perfect, etc.

Too much theory if you hang around here ...;)

Nevertheless: good luck with your search

hosusan6

Known Member
Certified
13/11/21
London UK
Good Choice on the piece. There is good information on here about factories and availability. VSF is not currentyl available but you can try the members sales section to get someone elses.