• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How long would rep sub date will last?

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Hello,
This will be my first rep sub. I have an eye on the new 41mm Sub date from JTime. Wondering what is the normal life of this rep. Rolex?
Thank you,

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Depends....might be DOA, might run for decades. Any mechanical watch is a crapshoot. Just know who to send it to if it breaks or acts up and you can possibly get decades of enjoyment.... granted you'll probably start looking at other models long before.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
How long will a car last? I have a Ford Model A from 1931, healthy as the day it was made, yet I know of cars that are rusted to sh*t after only 10 years!
There are beautifully preserved pocket watches out there from the late 1800s. A stainless steel watch case, if you buy it now, should last at least 200 years. The case is what protects the watch. Everything else can be serviced . . .

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
"The new 41 from jtime"....
jtime is just a Dealer, he doesnt peoduce watches.

and there are plenty of 41ers out there which all are different. Read the newbie guide

Reactions: Eddy1969

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
You’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it. Reps are shit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
oifferent movement. One is a standard ETA 2824, other is a clone of a Rolex 3235. The ETA is more proven, however I'd verify if it's a new movement or refurbished. New then odds are it'll run for years to decades. Refurbished, well it's a crapshoot. The 3235 is well made but a big unknown on durability and longevity.

Last edited:

cookie500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/09
I’ve got a Noob GMT Master with 2813 that I’ve had since 2010 - never had a service, going strong as the day I got it. I expect it will last forever. Not bad for $180!

Reactions: J_rwi and Eddy1969

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Got reply back from them that ETA 2824 is not available at the moment so I guess I will have to get Asian supper clone. His replied also indicated that QC will be update in 10-15 days later of payment.

Please educate me, "it will take 10-15 days for QC update", is it meaning that he will start making the watch and should be done in 10-15 days? If he have one in stock why I have to wait 10-15 days for the QC update.
Sorry for this question, this is my first replica watch.
Thank you,

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
oifferent movement. One is a standard ETA 2824, other is a clone of a Rolex 3235. The ETA is more proven, however I'd verify if it's a new movement or refurbished. New then odds are it'll run for years to decades. Refurbished, well it's a crapshoot. The 3235 is well made but a big unknown on durability and longevity.

Got reply back from them that ETA 2824 is not available at the moment so I guess I will have to get Asian supper clone. His replied also indicated that QC will be update in 10-15 days later of payment.

Please educate me, "it will take 10-15 days for QC update", is it meaning that he will start making the watch and should be done in 10-15 days? If he have one in stock why I have to wait 10-15 days for the QC update.
Thank you

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Thank you

Which factories are you looking at? Look at the current status because some preferred ones like VSF are currently closed and others are only releasing limited stock. Generally 10-15 days is reasonable, but it could be significantly longer for the factory to release the watch. Some dealers have better relationships so they get stock quicker also.

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Which factories are you looking at? Look at the current status because some preferred ones like VSF are currently closed and others are only releasing limited stock. Generally 10-15 days is reasonable, but it could be significantly longer for the factory to release the watch. Some dealers have better relationships so they get stock quicker also.

I will order from JTime. It shown on the site as "Clean factory". https://jtime.io/us/submariner-41mm...l-steel-clean-factory-best-edition-s3235.html

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I will order from JTime. It shown on the site as "Clean factory". https://jtime.io/us/submariner-41mm-...ion-s3235.html

"The Sub vom JTIME".

That would be like saying "the hat from Amazon".
What damn hat are you talking about? The Nike hat? The Adidas hat ?;) Do you understand the analogy ...?;)

JTIME (Li) is a trusted dealer.
Read more about it here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

The factory you mean is CLEAN. It is known to have been in the business for a long time; it used to be called ZZ Factory.
They have also produced some of the best ceramic inlay inserts, including the VSF 126610.
So it's a good choice. But you have to know that with Clean it is the case that you mix Batch 1 case and Batch 2 bracelet and Batch 3 glass or something, you end up with a good watch, no question about it. Lünettenplay is always such a thing, my Hythrel ring was not installed or upside down - so no chance to turn the thing from the factory.

I don't want to badmouth clean, but maybe you have a fitter who wasn't that motivated at the moment. Photos and reports of plastic particles and hair also haunt the plant. (even seen from trusted members here).

But these are all isolated cases. But there are around 15 factories for your model - take a good look at the availability and ratings of the individual and decide what is important for you.
<
Good luck:)

The movement is actually installed in all factories currently the 3235 hybrid (spring / power reserve from the 3135, i.e. 40h) but rotor mechanics / automatic with ball bearings from the 3235.

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Thank you so much for your help and educated me. I’m too new with replica watch. If you were me which will you buy? Please add the link to your post and I will take a look and order one. Thank you.

Eddy1969

Horology Curious
20/11/20
"The Sub vom JTIME".

That would be like saying "the hat from Amazon".
What damn hat are you talking about? The Nike hat? The Adidas hat ?;) Do you understand the analogy ...?;)

JTIME (Li) is a trusted dealer.
Read more about it here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...your-first-rep

The factory you mean is CLEAN. It is known to have been in the business for a long time; it used to be called ZZ Factory.
They have also produced some of the best ceramic inlay inserts, including the VSF 126610.
So it's a good choice. But you have to know that with Clean it is the case that you mix Batch 1 case and Batch 2 bracelet and Batch 3 glass or something, you end up with a good watch, no question about it. Lünettenplay is always such a thing, my Hythrel ring was not installed or upside down - so no chance to turn the thing from the factory.

I don't want to badmouth clean, but maybe you have a fitter who wasn't that motivated at the moment. Photos and reports of plastic particles and hair also haunt the plant. (even seen from trusted members here).

But these are all isolated cases. But there are around 15 factories for your model - take a good look at the availability and ratings of the individual and decide what is important for you.
<
Good luck:)

The movement is actually installed in all factories currently the 3235 hybrid (spring / power reserve from the 3135, i.e. 40h) but rotor mechanics / automatic with ball bearings from the 3235.[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for your help and educated me. I’m too new with replica watch. If you were me which will you buy? Please add the link to your post and I will take a look and order one. Thank you.

Last edited: