• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Factories not working - Update

jackthielst

Looking Around
13/9/21
As of last week, looks like all factories are currently closed (including VRF?)

Has anyone heard any updates / received any QC pictures recently?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes alot of them have been closed. VSF and noob may not be back. There's a thread detailing what is happening.

Simonr_74

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/21
I received QC pictures for a JHF watch last week and after rejecting the watch I've been told to expect new ones tomorrow, so JHF seem to be working.

I also enquired about some OMF watches yesterday with another TD who told me that OMF is closed for holiday. I believe there's another Chinese festival coming up so maybe for this - or laying low after the recent raids.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

K-man

Horology Curious
3/4/21
Hi

I can't see any update since sept 21, does anyone knows about this factories are open again (Noob & VSF) etc.?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi

I can't see any update since sept 21, does anyone knows about this factories are open again (Noob & VSF) etc.?

Noob and VSF are closed. There are several threads on this subject in the Replica Watch General Discussion sub-forum.

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Just read a link on Reddit, photos etc of raids, confiscated watches,owners with hoods on with police,looked pretty hardcore

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Holy smokes!!!! Thats crazy. The bags over the heads makes it look super serious :eek:. Thanks for sharing :)

They weren't messing around that's for sure.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
But also think abojt it, quality of the pics: its for media, bet some more policemen showed up extra for photo