• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster perpetual

stachjaneczek

Looking Around
15/9/21
Hi i decided to buy oyster perpetual 36mm and I have to chose factory. Jdf or gmf. Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch. Maybe some suggestions about other factory’s. I’m interested in black dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch.

Where I come from, If you talk to people like that you dont know and you see the first time on the streets, you get stabbed mate:cool:

I will help you out when you ask with some respect.
Or maybe you go to the ROLEX SECTION in this forum, i will meet you there for friendly questions. lets sail.....wheeeee!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hi i decided to buy oyster perpetual 36mm and I have to chose factory. Jdf or gmf. Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch. Maybe some suggestions about other factory’s. I’m interested in black dial

Hey tough guy. Try doing the research yourself and stop asking to be spoonfed.

stachjaneczek

Looking Around
15/9/21
Where I come from, If you talk to people like that you dont know and you see the first time on the streets, you get stabbed mate:cool:

I will help you out when you ask with some respect.
Or maybe you go to the ROLEX SECTION in this forum, i will meet you there for friendly questions. lets sail.....wheeeee!

So i will sak You with respec can You tell me someghing about this watch?