Oyster perpetual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oyster perpetual

Hi i decided to buy oyster perpetual 36mm and I have to chose factory. Jdf or gmf. Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch. Maybe some suggestions about other factory’s. I’m interested in black dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by stachjaneczek View Post
    Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch.
    Where I come from, If you talk to people like that you dont know and you see the first time on the streets, you get stabbed mate

I will help you out when you ask with some respect.
    Or maybe you go to the ROLEX SECTION in this forum, i will meet you there for friendly questions. lets sail.....wheeeee!
    My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
    https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Originally posted by stachjaneczek View Post
      Hi i decided to buy oyster perpetual 36mm and I have to chose factory. Jdf or gmf. Tell me about movement and general quality of the watch. Maybe some suggestions about other factory’s. I’m interested in black dial

Hey tough guy. Try doing the research yourself and stop asking to be spoonfed.

Comment

Tell him you unhelpful bastards!
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

i like boys

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post

Where I come from, If you talk to people like that you dont know and you see the first time on the streets, you get stabbed mate

I will help you out when you ask with some respect.
          Or maybe you go to the ROLEX SECTION in this forum, i will meet you there for friendly questions. lets sail.....wheeeee!
          So i will sak You with respec can You tell me someghing about this watch?

Comment

Rolex forum.
            My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
            https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Working...
            X