• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2015

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
It may not be the prettiest of the bunch but Tudor Heritage Ranger for sure. It's a super rep... Even the movement is engraved like gen.

niki68

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/15
AP diver V7, when will the final results of the poll be available?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Its the C&W Grand Prix for me. Great workmanship

I agree, but because none, as far as I know, has been physically reviewed yet, it's not getting a deserving ranking in this poll. Why it's even listed for 2015 RotY is beyond my comprehension. Should properly be a 2016 RotY contender.

D

d4m.test

Would be better if you had the pictures/links here to the reps. Just sayin.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
IWC, has to be, for the huge quality jump they made

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
Recognizing the huge effort ZF and YL put into development of the Portuguese, my vote is locked on this watcht, allthoug I have to admit that other Options on this list (eg. Tudor Heritage Ranger, Zenith Type 20 et al.) appear to be more gen-like at least judging from Pictures available in this Forum.

Anyway, it seems to be a good time for Rep-Fans, a lot of astonishing masterpiece are currently out there.

Captain McFunk

Known Member
18/7/15
People are literally crazy if you don't give this one to the IWC -- The thing is a damn rep masterpiece. By far and away my favorite watch, and I had never even HEARD of IWC before coming to RWI!

Armcandy

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
19/12/15
CONUS
I went with the bronze pilot. I like it, something different.

Microcycle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/15
going for the AP diver, because it's just such a beautiful watch. but had second thoughts about buying the rep because it will just seem unrealistic for me…. hahaha