• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2014

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And now it's time to choose the best rep of 2014. Our panel of experts have provided a list of contenders and now it's time for you to choose. Not all of the choices are perfect but all are eagerly awaited models that produced a lot of excitement when released. May the best rep win! Oh, and it's multi choice this year so pick all your faves.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I haven't picked one up yet, but I gotta go with the Pelagos. It's the sub Rolex should be making - no retarded rehaut engraving, no WG surrounds on the lume. What's not to love?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Rolex DSSD !! ..........is there really any other ? Where will the others be in 5 years time ? Center stage today, and for all time ! ................ ROLEX !!

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I know this is a tough field but I'm surprised U-boat Chimera didn't even make the cut. That's one fine piece, I tell ya. Voted for Blancpain FF - easy choice for me.

D

d4m.test

BPFF for accuracy; Bronzo for expectation, fun & beautiful aging; DSSD because it´s impressive
Tudor BB red came too late last Year to be considered in 2013 and the 2014 V2 had mismatched hands, it deserves some year somewhere in the top 10 but just didn´t make it.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
BFF, no contest in my eyes. Looing forward to the Aqualung tribute!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im surprised the Black Bay didnt make this list, as much attention as that got the whole way round.....

msm1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/12/12
Wow I didn't realise the BFF was so popular. My vote goes to the AP Diver FC V4 namely for the advances the factories have made to engineer carbon fibre.