• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2014

drdecktor

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/1/15
Well I have to say my ceramic PO from N-Factory is excellent. Verrry close to gen. Even had an AD handle it and he was none the wiser.

NiQ

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/12/10
PAM111 modded beat any watch

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
Well I have to say my ceramic PO from N-Factory is excellent. Verrry close to gen. Even had an AD handle it and he was none the wiser.

This is not something to brag about here. The forum does not approve of wearing reps into ADs. If you choose to do that, best to keep quiet about it here.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
My vote is for the AP Diver, and I wear it into AD's also

Buddy, the "forum etiquette" is that this should NOT be done! It seems you have AP knowledge and love for the brand (I have seen some of your posts) and I respect that.
But Really no sense in drawing added attention to our hobby. Please read the stickies! That is a NoNo around here (also a banable offense.)
I'd like to see you remain part of our community.
Honestly the best watch to wear to an AD is no watch. If you happen to walk by one and want to browse, leave the watch in car or coat pocket before entering the store!
Cheers :)

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12

Please, see my above comment. Next, how in the heck could an AD (unless they do NOT sell Omega) NOT know a Ceramic PO wasn't gen - as the exhibition caseback & movement is a dead give-away/tell?!
However, that is neither here nor there. Please read the stickies!! Cheers :)

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
cf9a6311878594909adbb4ddb928bbc4.jpg
My small collection of reps! The Blancpain is hands down my favourite. I've not owned it very long at all, but my other reps didn't have quite the wow factor of this watch. Quality and heft is all present here which I prefer in a watch and everything looks to be as it should. Don't get me wrong, the Pelagos is also a very well made watch but the markers are abit hit and miss and some of the edges are a little sharp.

*edit* that bloody AP ROO needs some AR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finlandesi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/15
Wish they would update the Omega LE LMPO, it would win this poll easy! But my vote would go for Omega since fanboy :)

dinosaur1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/3/15
cf9a6311878594909adbb4ddb928bbc4.jpg
My small collection of reps! The Blancpain is hands down my favourite. I've not owned it very long at all, but my other reps didn't have quite the wow factor of this watch. Quality and heft is all present here which I prefer in a watch and everything looks to be as it should. Don't get me wrong, the Pelagos is also a very well made watch but the markers are abit hit and miss and some of the edges are a little sharp.

*edit* that bloody AP ROO needs some AR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you buy the Blancpain Fifty Fathom?

FLWatchGuy

Renowned Member
Supporter
22/3/15
Great poll. This gives me good ideas on where to add to the collection.